Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont BOG possible?
Your Location: New York, United States.
Your Age: 29
What kind of degree do you want?: Pierpont BOG degree. I want to graduate in May 2024.  
Current Regional Accredited Credits: None

Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: These are things like Study, Sophia, InstantCert InstantCredit, CLEP, Straighterline, Davar etc

Sophia Credits: 40

Art History I-3Cr
Art History II-3C
Conflict Resolution-3Cr
Environmental Science-3Cr
Intro to Business-3Cr
Intro to Ethics-3Cr
Intro to Information tech-3Cr
Intro to nutrition-3Cr
Intro to Web Dev-3Cr
Macroeconomics-3Cr
Microeconomics-3Cr
Project Management-3Cr
Visual Communications-3Cr
Essential of Managing Conflict-1Cr

Any certifications or military experience? None

Budget: Money is low. Just enough for Sophia, ASU 1 Credit, Coursera Google IT cert
Commitments: None at the moment.
Dedicated time to study: 24/7
Timeline: Want to apply for graduation by March 15.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: None

Please provide any relevant details you may have that may help us determine a option or path for you to investigate: 

What I would like to find out is even if the graduation application deadline is March 15 can I register and apply to graduate without all the required credits and be able to turn things in later on after the deadline to meet requirements.
If it wont be possible I rather not spend the money since I have very little. These are the things I have left to meet the requirements for BOG.

ASU-1 Credit in Progress
Intro to Chemistry-3cr in Progress
Intro to Satistics-3cr in Progress
Coursera Google IT Support cert-12cr in Progress
College Readiness-3cr Not Started

I believe this would meet all requirement and equal 62 credits total. Just don't know if its worth it to spend money to register at Pierpont now and send transcripts over if I wont meet requirements before March 15 deadline seeing as I haven't registered or sent anything to Pierpont yet.
I will definitely have everything completed before May.
@JohnJ2024, Welcome to the board, with your energy plus time that you have, you should be able to graduate on time. Apply, send all transcripts to Pierpont for evaluation as soon as you've got everything done. Basically, do the trifecta of certs, degree, experience, by leveraging those cheapies/freebies on the WIKI that provide ACE recommendation for credit towards the electives, and Sophia.org for the general education requirements. The plan is solid, just get them done accordingly and at your pace...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-03-2024, 09:11 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @JohnJ2024, Welcome to the board, with your energy plus time that you have, you should be able to graduate on time.  Apply, send all transcripts to Pierpont for evaluation as soon as you've got everything done.  Basically, do the trifecta of certs, degree, experience, by leveraging those cheapies/freebies on the WIKI that provide ACE recommendation for credit towards the electives, and Sophia.org for the general education requirements.  The plan is solid, just get them done accordingly and at your pace...

Hello, Just wanted to say thanks for the information. I was able to get it all done in time and will be graduating in May! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like JohnJ2024's post:
  • CatsDomino, Jonathan Whatley, mr_peanutbutter
Sorry I typed this up and my brain is a bit fried and I was mistaken on some points so I've edited it. Congrats on your degree, fellow Pierpont graduate for May!
(03-14-2024, 04:00 PM)JohnJ2024 Wrote: Hello, Just wanted to say thanks for the information. I was able to get it all done in time and will be graduating in May! Big Grin

Congratulations!  Be sure to sign up for the Alumni groups!
In Progress:
West Virginia University, RBA Political Science and Economics double minor

Complete:
Pierpont C&TC, AAS BOG Information Systems '23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 12 486 Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Pierpont BOG AAS - AoE Graphics Technology Aikuroa 2 176 04-19-2024, 06:06 PM
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 8 558 04-17-2024, 12:49 AM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 982 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 761 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 840 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 704 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 17 1,164 03-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 1,816 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Working on Pierpont AAS Ariadne 19 1,403 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: LevelUP