Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont?
Lisa Philips got back to me this afternoon, the missing class was added to my transcript.

I'm about to cut backflips, y'all! I'M GONNA BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!! WOOOOOO
[-] The following 6 users Like Gumbeaux's post:
  • CatsDomino, jch, jg_nuy, Jonathan Whatley, mr_peanutbutter, rachel83az
Awesome congratulations! I’m gonna call again tomorrow I’ve sent everything I’m so I hope there’s enough time to get in by March 15 so I can finally become a college grad and move onto UMPI
Yeah, that's what I expected, Lisa and Nancy are the two you need to contact "on a need to know basis", that's why we have a sticky thread, you don't bombard them with questions, only "on a need to know basis"... if that makes sense. In this case, you needed to know if you're going to make the cut and if anything is out of order.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • mr_peanutbutter
(02-29-2024, 10:59 PM)Gumbeaux Wrote: Lisa Philips got back to me this afternoon, the missing class was added to my transcript.

I'm about to cut backflips, y'all! I'M GONNA BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!! WOOOOOO

Damn straight!  Congratulations!
In Progress:
West Virginia University, RBA Political Science and Economics double minor

Complete:
Pierpont C&TC, AAS BOG Information Systems '23
Got my degree audit back over the weekend. Looks like confirmation that everything is good to go
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gumbeaux's post:
  • mr_peanutbutter
(02-29-2024, 05:26 PM)jch Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 03:30 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 02:45 PM)Dutchdream Wrote: I’ve sent my Sophia credits over parchment electronically and over Credly and just now sent in my ASU 1 credit transcript over parchment in paper copy. Will Nancy parks and Pierpont receive and process within 2 weeks. As there is a March 15 due date

Yes, they'll receive it right away, it just takes them time to actually acknowledge it by downloading the transcript...

In my case, they downloaded all of my transcripts right away but then took many weeks to process the credits and totally missed one school. Pierpont is by far the slowest to evaluate incoming transcripts among the schools I've dealt with. Can't really complain though given the price, just be aware. If your transcripts aren't already at Pierpont, it's likely too late to meet the March 15 graduation deadline. After the registrar adds the credits to your record, you still need to wait several days for Nancy to look at them and give you the go ahead.

March 15th is the graduation deadline ??? I though that was the deadline to apply for the spring semester ???
Degree:
Pierpont - BOG Information Systems
Certs:
TEEX - Cybersecurity
Google - IT/Marketing
Edx - Digital Asset Management/Workplace Diversity
Uni of SC - Leadership in Hospitality
Credits:
Sophia/Saylor/Coursera/CSM/ASU/TEEX
March 15th is the deadline to apply to graduate in the Spring 2024 class. You must have all of your transcripts received and processed, all graduation requirements met (verified by Nancy), and your graduation application submitted no later than that date.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
Correct, Nancy verifies you've got the classes required, the registrar (Lisa) will do the final audit and send it in for processing... Just make sure to get everything done using Coursera, TEEX, Sophia.org, and anything else you need, such as the graded RA credits.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 12 502 Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Pierpont BOG AAS - AoE Graphics Technology Aikuroa 2 177 04-19-2024, 06:06 PM
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 8 561 04-17-2024, 12:49 AM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 988 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 765 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 4 814 04-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mr_peanutbutter
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 843 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 704 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 1,819 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Working on Pierpont AAS Ariadne 19 1,404 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: LevelUP