Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont BOG requirement / register before 10/4/24
(09-07-2024, 09:56 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Great stuff, finish all you need and apply for graduation at Pierpont before Oct 4, don't spam them, use the application and send them just that one email indicating you have all the required classes you need for graduation. That's the only thing you have to do and then pay the $350 for December 2024 graduation.

Hey. Thank you. That’s what I did. I got a response the next day saying they would forward the application to the registrar. As of Friday I none of my “letter grade” transcripts had been evaluated yet.
I know the staff members are a bit busy and I am just looking for some advice. Both my friend and mother was trying to go the Sophia > Pierpoint Bog route. Thier situations aren't exactly the same so I am looking for advice.

Friends: Completed 64 credits via Sophia. Applied back in August and never received the email for access to the portal. Recently got access. Credly was sent a few weeks ago and awaiting ASU written assignment to be graded. Nothing is showing up in ROAR, do you guys think she can apply for graduation though nothing is showing up in ROAR?

Mother on the other hand just applied to Pierpoint. She has about 6 classes left, two of those she's waiting on TS to be graded and had support open up a 3rd class for her. Do you guys think she should send what she has already while waiting on the rest of her grade and also will out the graduation application?

Overall I know no one really knows, but for those who's been through Pierpoint's process think they both stand a chance on making the deadline?

Thanks in advance.
(09-08-2024, 04:18 PM)FeFe_Fiona Wrote: I know the staff members are a bit busy and I am just looking for some advice. Both my friend and mother was trying to go the Sophia > Pierpoint Bog route. Thier situations aren't exactly the same so I am looking for advice.

Friends: Completed 64 credits via Sophia. Applied back in August and never received the email for access to the portal. Recently got access. Credly was sent a few weeks ago and awaiting ASU written assignment to be graded. Nothing is showing up in ROAR, do you guys think she can apply for graduation though nothing is showing up in ROAR?

Mother on the other hand just applied to Pierpoint. She has about 6 classes left, two of those she's waiting on TS to be graded and had support open up a 3rd class for her. Do you guys think she should send what she has already while waiting on the rest of her grade and also will out the graduation application?

Overall I know no one really knows, but for those who's been through Pierpoint's process think they both stand a chance on making the deadline?

Thanks in advance.

My answer is here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid427099
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I need help again. Mine shows like this... What is the next step?

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot 2024-09-09 213254.png (Size: 92.82 KB / Downloads: 26)
(09-09-2024, 11:01 PM)Jkjy Wrote: I need help again. Mine shows like this... What is the next step?
That’s very similar to how mine looks right now. For my situation I think the transcripts with “letter grades” were sent using parchment. Though both is showing as delivered/received on parchment, I think they will take a bit longer to be added. My credly transfer was added in just a few days. It’s been over a week since my parchment transcripts were sent. But I went ahead and applied for graduation. They have 3 months to add my letter grades. ??‍♂️
(09-09-2024, 11:51 PM)Cbar19 Wrote:
(09-09-2024, 11:01 PM)Jkjy Wrote: I need help again. Mine shows like this... What is the next step?
That’s very similar to how mine looks right now. For my situation I think the transcripts with “letter grades” were sent using parchment. Though both is showing as delivered/received on parchment, I think they will take a bit longer to be added. My credly transfer was added in just a few days. It’s been over a week since my parchment transcripts were sent. But I went ahead and applied for graduation. They have 3 months to add my letter grades. ??‍♂️
My parchment shows as delivered/ received but doesn't seem like it has been reflected?

I don't have options to apply for graduation. My link is still empty.  Undecided

How did you apply for graduation?
(09-10-2024, 12:03 AM)Jkjy Wrote:
My parchment shows as delivered/ received but doesn't seem like it has been reflected?

I don't have options to apply for graduation. My link is still empty.  Undecided

How did you apply for graduation?

You can find the PDF of the graduation application in another thread. Just fill it out and email it. The POCs are in that same thread. There's a whole wiki info page with all the instructions covering each step of the way. Just send the email and wait. Don't spam them by asking for updates. As long as you send it in before October 4. You should be good. I just keep refreshing the unofficial transcripts once a day to see if my letter grades have been input yet. But like I said they have almost three months to get to that point. On top of being bombarded with everyone trying to beat the deadline, they are also preparing to start this term. So they are very busy.

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...pplication
update, recived email back from dave

Many thanks for submitting your graduation application, ###. Pierpont's Registrar's Office will process this application shortly.

You'll also receive a bill from Student Accounts for the Fall 2024 semester that can be paid by calling (304) 333-3739 or through your ROAR account (Instructions for accessing your account can be found here <- link to https://www.pierpont.edu/wp-content/uplo....12.23.pdf

If you have any questions I might be able to help with, please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Dave

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont BOG Associates - speedrun before residency changes millionwords 21 881 4 hours ago
Last Post: millionwords
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,455 Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Rest in peace, Pierpont BOG AAS? Robson 10 770 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: slaterjack
  Pierpont BOG inkwell 2 179 09-12-2024, 08:24 PM
  Pierpont BOG / 1 credit needed intheprocess 7 498 09-09-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: DThomas
  Pierpont BOG Progress AirborneAgent 7 1,013 09-07-2024, 10:09 PM
  new here applied to Pierpont and Umpi doctorTorres 24 1,415 09-04-2024, 01:12 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres
  Pierpont new residency requirement homeschoolmom1 59 6,036 09-02-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: ElderlyLeemur
  Alternatives to Pierpont BOG Jin Wang 13 925 08-30-2024, 05:39 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 45 7,193 08-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Tonyoliver097