Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are the Proctored Exam goes?
Btaylor89 Wrote:Lets try this again. Hopefully the attachment works this time. If not, this is exactly what my account reads: "With this quiz grade, you will need to earn at least 56% on the proctored exam and final project combined to pass this course." I'm gonna call them on my lunch break at noon to see if their grading policy has changed.

It clearly states a combined score of 56% on the proctored exam and final project. combined means when you score the final and project the combined score needs to be 56%. So a 56% on the project and a 0 on the final would be 28%. I think I got a 78% on that project and I did it in about an hour or two. I used graphs at the bottom and they seemed to like that part. They did say I was slightly off on my ratios though which I still don't see how. And I think I got a 79% on the final. That was rushing too limited studying was just trying to get it done. I'm not saying I am right but that's what I think it is saying and not just 56 more points. I think if it was 56 points combined it would say points and not percent.

I am still seeing this for Applied Managerial Accounting:

Assignment

Possible Points

Quizzes 100
Final Project 100
Proctored Final Exam 100
Total 300
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Synicaal Wrote:It clearly states a combined score of 56% on the proctored exam and final project. combined means when you score the final and project the combined score needs to be 56%. So a 56% on the project and a 0 on the final would be 28%. I think I got a 78% on that project and I did it in about an hour or two. I used graphs at the bottom and they seemed to like that part. They did say I was slightly off on my ratios though which I still don't see how. And I think I got a 79% on the final. That was rushing too limited studying was just trying to get it done. I'm not saying I am right but that's what I think it is saying and not just 56 more points. I think if it was 56 points combined it would say points and not percent.

I am still seeing this for Applied Managerial Accounting:

Assignment

Possible Points

Quizzes 100
Final Project 100
Proctored Final Exam 100
Total 300

Yeah I called and they said that there was a glitch in their system that was causing the quiz score to show as only 50 points. Apparently they didn't realize it until I called in. I was told it would be fixed immediately. I've already passed the final with an 83. I'm still waiting for my assignment to be reviewed but I'm sure I passed, I was just wondering about the policy for future reference.
Congrats!!, you should do well enough on the project to pass, I always did my projects when I was about 75% done with the quizzes so I got that grade prior to the exam just to be sure.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 3 1,225 09-23-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,917 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 834 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Tired of WGU proctoring - non-proctored alternatives zadaea 14 16,570 09-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 1,100 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,379 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,638 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 2,079 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,836 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Remote Exam Proctoring Software/System bjcheung77 3 1,266 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: innen_oda