Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you guys help me out on where to go from here?
I'm looking to get some information on what would be the fastest path to completing my degree. I have attached my degree plan, please have a look at it and let me know what you think?

Attached Files
.pdf   Less than 1 minute ago">BST ATC Bresciani.pdf (Size: 95.99 KB / Downloads: 2)
It looks like you had this done over a year ago and the requirements have changed since then. Since you are military, you might want to look at this TESU portal:
https://mvp.tesu.edu/

to see which credits they are willing to give you.

What is your goal? Do you have an FAA license?

If you let us know which credits TESU gives you through the MVP, we may be able to offer more suggestions.

And thank you for your service!
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
And let us know if you have any credits as well. If you haven't gotten your math yet, you should definitely sign up for ALEKS and do Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Precalculus, and Statistics. Their ACE-approval expires on 2/28, so you need to get those done quickly, which is possible.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Hopefully this will better help in understanding what classes I need, attached is current academic evacuation. From my understanding all I need to do is complete my general education and elective classes. I already fulfill the degree related courses due to my FAA ATC license. My goal is to complete this degree as fast as possible.

Attached Files
.docx   Less than 1 minute ago">Academic Evaluation.docx (Size: 18.89 KB / Downloads: 3)
Yes, the eval definitely helps.

If you are current military, then you'll probably want to go the CLEP/DSST route for anything you can, since it's free.

If not, then you can go whatever route you want.

You will probably want to start with ALEKS math and try to pass before it expires on 2/28 - you need Precalc and Stats. Take those right away.

Then, take the free Insurance Ethics course.

You may want to start SL's Physics I w/lab course sooner rather than later, so that you can do the Physics II course.

If you have questions about what courses will work in the "Any SocSci/Hum course" section or "Any GE Elective" area, let us know. But it's pretty straightforward, and you could finish this degree pretty quickly.

Good luck and thank you for your service.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">Red140 TESU 2016 BSAST in ATC.xlsx (Size: 40.16 KB / Downloads: 5)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
So I finally completed stats and pre calculus, both have been added to my ACE transcript. Where can I take the free Insurance Ethics class?
Red140 Wrote:So I finally completed stats and pre calculus, both have been added to my ACE transcript. Where can I take the free Insurance Ethics class?

To signup, use the following link: Preserve the trust on which insurance transactions are based with an understanding of ethics

Select the FREE option. You should not do the $5 option. The paid option is for "Continuing Education credit," which is different than college credit. The free version is ACE approved for college credit.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Is it just ALEKS whose ACE-credit approval is expiring or are ACE credits for TESU expiring?
xrep08 Wrote:Is it just ALEKS whose ACE-credit approval is expiring or are ACE credits for TESU expiring?

ALEKS is likely expiring (we don't know if they'll renew or give another 30 day extension or what).

ACE approved credits will still be accepted by TESU.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks guys. From nothing to masters in 1 calandar year. Clepking100 13 1,992 03-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Last Post: LongRoad
  Hey guys, Computer Science question pascal 12 1,876 03-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: pascal
  Hey Guys, I am taking INTO TO PSYCH WEDNESDAY. ANY POINTERS?? deetone 1 863 12-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Last Post: creative
  Hey guys/girl new guy here w/ a question matthesf 6 1,553 06-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Chebasaz
  Hey Guys, New to IC, trying for Intro to Psych First deetone 4 1,175 01-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Last Post: P00057870
  you guys are my classmates! killerkitty 8 1,863 01-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Namivie
  You guys will love this... bmills072200 19 3,235 09-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post: categ
  Hey Guys I'm back, Guide for Noobs! johnysc430 4 1,273 08-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Last Post: johnysc430
  You guys work fast lmnop098 2 1,239 05-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Last Post: barcotta
  Any CFA, CFP Guys/Gals on the board? swisha2k 1 1,077 05-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Last Post: johnysc430