Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Has Either 33 or 108 Doctorate Degrees (Allegedly)
It’s also worth noting that if you look at real Guinness record certificates (available by Google image search), they are a simple statement of facts, often with a relevant measurement (time, speed, distance, number, etc).

The fake certificate says “It is a remarkable achieve and unheard of…”. I got interested in this and looked at probably 200 of these certificates. None of them have verbiage anything like this.
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
[-] The following 2 users Like freeloader's post:
  • RbxFunRocks, ss20ts
(10-26-2022, 06:28 PM)freeloader Wrote: It’s also worth noting that if you look at real Guinness record certificates (available by Google image search), they are a simple statement of facts, often with a relevant measurement (time, speed, distance, number, etc).

The fake certificate says “It is a remarkable achieve and unheard of…”. I got interested in this and looked at probably 200 of these certificates. None of them have verbiage anything like this.

That's a good point. He didn't even do a good job of writing the fake text. In the second paragraph, it reads "...33 doctorate degrees in 11Years..."
Attending law school in Fall 2024!

UMPI
BA History & Political Science (2022)

Florida State University
BS Economics (2022)
BS International Affairs (2022)
Minor Mathematics (2022)
Commomealth University from Verginia, USA sure sounds legit.
He also lists Stanford twice for the same "degree" (2009 and 2019). Moreover, Kent allegedly issued him the same degree 3 times - and then proceeded to award 3 more doctorates in (almost) the same subject.

Also "his" books? He just slapped a new cover and back with his name on someone else's book. He did not even bother to remove names of original authors from pages.

Clearly we deal with some sort of genius
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoStudentNoCry's post:
  • ss20ts
His famous Guinness World Records photo is different on his two websites.

https://www.sagisatya.com/

https://sagisatya.wixsite.com/profile

See attached.

Dr. Sagi Satyanarayan also has Youtube videos.

Attached Files
.jpg   Phoney.jpg (Size: 454.82 KB / Downloads: 19)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelGates's post:
  • rachel83az
Dude sounds like a scammer. Is he behind all of these car warranty phone calls? Is he the Nigerian prince who still owes me millions from the 90's?
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, rachel83az
(10-22-2022, 09:23 AM)ss20ts Wrote: What a crock! He should spend more time working on his PhotosShop skills. PhD in Yoga from Yale? I mean if your'e going to lie, at least make it look like something that is actually possible. What's on his plate for 2023? A PhD in Goat Herding from Cornell? A PhD in Pumpkin Carving from Princeton? A PhD in Candy Crush from MIT?

yeah I thought that text looked photoshop too. Way too briht/visible/straiht for such a blrury photo
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • rachel83az
I have seen some odd PhD s in my lifetime such as BYU Marriage Family and Human development.

I don't know if it serves for the purpose of counseling or psychology. But thought it was a little vague.as a PhD
Guys like this Dr. Sagi Satyanarayana - and the other Indian "sage" V.N Parthiban are pathetic. It's attention-seeking, pure and simple. . Attention they don't deserve. Don't give them any, and they'll go away.

I read Dr. Satyanarayana's s list of schools and I don't like it. Lots without institutional accreditation or equivalent. Ballsbridge, African Moon, Ligs U. etc. You can check the pages on those. Some others out of existence now. And D. Litt degrees from multiple well-known American Universities - e.g. the prestigious Stanford. If they're real - they're likely honorary, not earned. American Universities usually award the D. Litt as an honorary degree. Parthiban doesn't even list the sources of his 140-odd (!) degrees. Any one of us could have a long list of degrees -- in maybe a year, with no study - but great expense. I'm not suggesting Dr. Satyanarayana "Bought' degrees -or that he didn't.. I AM suggesting some of them are from schools that award degrees that have no standing - and some others (honorary) may not have required study. Honorary degrees are "degrees" but do not carry academic significance.

And Nicholson, the guy in Michigan with 30 real degrees? Another addict. He worked low-buck maintenance jobs at the college to get free tuition. Those jobs and degree-hoarding were all he did in about 30 years. Never held a job related to any of his nearly 30 Master's degrees. Might have been a better life for his family if he had... even just ONE of them.

Guys like this want the world to think they're smart. As I see it, they aren't. I believe some of them are mentally ill. If your ambitions include - oh, maybe up to a handful of degrees - with a purpose? Go for them. Have a great career - and maybe write a lot of books on something you love. That'd be great. 

This stuff here? Lots of degrees - but how much education? Parthiban has apparently lost memory function through constant study, He can no longer remember faces reliably - or how to get to places he has been dozens of times. 

Not the way to happiness.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johann's post:
  • collegecareerstudent
"University of Azteca" doesn´t even make grammatical sense Big Grin

And of course, they wouldn´t have a "PhD in hinduism", they only have a Doctorate in Education.
(11-03-2022, 07:19 PM)MrPanda Wrote: "University of Azteca" doesn´t even make grammatical sense Big Grin

And of course, they wouldn´t have a "PhD in hinduism", they only have a Doctorate in Education.

Right - it doesn't. And right again - they wouldn't. And I think they outsource ALL their actual PhD programs to Universidad Central de Nicaragua, because they don't have permission to teach at that level - but UCEN does. Whole big thread on these  schools, on the other forum. 

This Uni is "Universidad Azteca" which translates (to me, anyway) as "Aztec University." And that's fine - there are a million-plus Nahuatl speakers in Mexico and if they want to name a school for ANY of their Aboriginal Nations - great! I'm a grad of Mohawk College here in Canada - named after one of the Six Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy. The other five are Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Tuscarora and Seneca. As you might surmise, I really dig this kind of study. I was born in England, almost 80 years ago, but I'm REALLY proud of going to a school with a name like Mohawk College!  Heart

To me, this "University of" is just regular offbeat South Asian English. I wouldn't read anything else into it. Satyanarayana's story has holes enough without it. I'm positive there are schools on that list he never even saw - and some he never took a single course from - distance or in person. Some of those schools did not require coursework. Payment was enough. I think some may be "flights of fancy," too. I'd really like to see that degree from Stanford. Maybe Stanford would like to see it, too....  Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inexpensive Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees bjcheung77 7 1,428 09-11-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: wow
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 129 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 8 545 08-20-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Robson
  How do you achieve multiple degrees? Ariadne 5 595 08-19-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Twitter freaks out over person with many degrees RbxFunRocks 12 1,105 06-25-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Affordable Online Data Science and Programming Degrees from IIT Madras (India) OtterDen 3 522 06-21-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 14 3,488 05-20-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Will online degrees become worthless because of AI? blablablox 12 1,684 04-20-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Associate degrees??? midnite123 10 1,213 04-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 1,292 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh