Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Communication
Hi,

I need to take Buisness Communication. Which is easiest?
Straighterline
TECEP
Saylor

Thanks!
Anyone have any good recommendations?
I took it through Straighterline. Finished it relatively easily...

You might want to provide us what courses you require for your BSBA Accounting and we'll give you the rest of the recommendations, instead of one course at a time...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-01-2017, 01:29 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I took it through Straighterline.  Finished it relatively easily...

You might want to provide us what courses you require for your BSBA Accounting and we'll give you the rest of the recommendations, instead of one course at a time...

I have a question for you bjcheung77 about straighterline in general... Do I read everything? just purchased my first classes through them and  feel like a deer in the headlights!!! Idk where to start!!!!! My goal is just to pass and quick!! but it honestly seems like so much work?
It's actually very simple, for Straighterline, they only require you do complete exams/midterm/finals for most courses, some have assignments where you type your report. You only need to work on items that will be graded, skip all the homework/videos/links as all you need is within the textbook. The exams (except for some proctored finals) are all open book!

So, that means, skip the homework, skip any unmarked assignments, concentrate on reading (in my case, skimming chapters) and doing the quiz/exams for them with the open textbook. When it comes time for the midterms/other exams and finals, review the course material you have just completed (skimming the textbook and reviewing your previous exams in the course).

(09-01-2017, 02:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: It's actually very simple, for Straighterline, they only require you do complete exams/midterm/finals for most courses, some have assignments where you type your report.  You only need to work on items that will be graded, skip all the homework/videos/links as all you need is within the textbook.  The exams (except for some proctored finals) are all open book!  

So, that means, skip the homework, skip any unmarked assignments, concentrate on reading (in my case, skimming chapters) and doing the quiz/exams for them with the open textbook.  When it comes time for the midterms/other exams and finals, review the course material you have just completed (skimming the textbook and reviewing your previous exams in the course).
Thank-you that is super helpful I will actually read the chapters then!!! oyvae off to read and pray for more coupon codes!!!!!!
I did Study.com and I thought it was pretty easy. I sort of half-assed the papers and ended up getting a "meh" score on those BUT I scored high enough on the exam that it didn't matter. I could have definitely fixed the essays to get a higher grade but not much of a point after I already passed.
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
Yeah, it's a toss up between SL and Study.com, but both of them have 3 assignments... so... take SL!
You don't really need to read the text and you get to pass the course before you hit the final.
Just do the assignments last, that's what I did, I did every exam in 3 days with the open book, did the final after the 3 days.
Then spent a day doing the 3 assignments. Total took about 3 days.

(08-05-2017, 08:23 AM)mccatm Wrote: Hi,

I need to take Buisness Communication. Which is easiest?
Straighterline
TECEP
Saylor

Thanks!

There is no way someone can answer this, because no one takes the same course through 3 different course providers.  All you can do is hear from people whether the one they took was relatively easy to them.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Dose Saylors course Duplicate Davars?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 811 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Sophia - New Business Ethics Course lumina 14 4,059 10-25-2023, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  TESU Business/Society splirow 15 1,866 08-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Can anyone share their experience with Edx Critical Business Skills course by SNHU? lorabel 7 1,957 03-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  SL Business Statistics - is the final open-book? AW84 5 779 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sophia’s Arizona Global Campus Course Equivalency: BUS 311 Business Law I basicunitoflife 4 972 12-29-2022, 12:09 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study.com Business 212 business statistics thepoetvd776 1 1,044 11-24-2022, 09:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
Information New Sophia courses coming: Python and Business Communication! MNomadic 27 5,495 08-19-2022, 07:36 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  SNHU Communication BA Equivalents javabeanstudio 8 1,366 06-04-2022, 06:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com changing Business 313 jsh1138 0 676 12-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Last Post: jsh1138