Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI
Hello everyone. I am looking for someone affiliated with an educational institution to proctor my exam. The degree that I am currently pursuing is conducted online, and one of my classes requires an actual person to watch me take the test. It will take 2 hours, I would need to borrow a computer too, so if you are one of these people, please drop me a message:
1. A member of the teaching faculty or an educational administrator at any regionally accredited higher education institution
2. A state-certified elementary or high school teacher, or school librarian
3. Any educational administrator who holds a position similar to high school superintendent, supervising principal, principal, or Intermediate Unit administrator (whose name appears in the institution’s directory or catalog)
4. A currently employed public librarian or other qualified library staff member
5. A person who is an active member of the clergy
6. Professional Testing Centres

P.S- if you are a student who'd previously come across a similar situation, please let me know which institution you were tested at and who was your proctor.
Thank you!!
Would they let you test through ProcterU? They are an online testing service that watches you through a webcam
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
For my TECEP exams, my proctor was a state librarian in Slovakia. The process required my proctor agreeing to proctor me, filling the proctoring application form, sending it to tesc ... As international student, TESC, for reasons best known to them, wouldn't allow me to use the online proctor then, but I believe this has changed as it appears one can now take TECEPS via proctor. If possible, ask your college if they would allow you use an online proctor in service like proctor. ..
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
NYU has a campus in Shanghai that may accomodate external exams. The US consulate could also point you in the right direction for something like this - they're there to help Americans abroad, not just in emergencies.
CPA (WA), CFA Level III Candidate

Currently pursuing: ALM, Data Science - Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (12/48, on hold for CFA/life commitments)
MBA, Finance/Accounting - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2015
BSBA, General Management - Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ, 2012

Thank you for replying! I am not a U.S. citizen so going to the consulate won't do (Russia is my motherland). The exam that I will be taking requires the proctor to be an actual person. It indeed would've been much easier to get proctored online...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,962 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  College Algebra no Proctor smilingtimes 11 4,098 09-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: QuickDegree223
  Science pre-reqs with No Proctor MeangreenMBA 2 839 06-23-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Proctor U (Proctor FU) with Coopersmith... still just as bad studyingfortests 11 2,332 05-22-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 853 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 1,120 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,426 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,702 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 2,124 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,855 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666