Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI (/Thread-Looking-for-an-exam-proctor-in-SHANGHAI)

Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - Darina - 10-08-2015

Hello everyone. I am looking for someone affiliated with an educational institution to proctor my exam. The degree that I am currently pursuing is conducted online, and one of my classes requires an actual person to watch me take the test. It will take 2 hours, I would need to borrow a computer too, so if you are one of these people, please drop me a message:
1. A member of the teaching faculty or an educational administrator at any regionally accredited higher education institution
2. A state-certified elementary or high school teacher, or school librarian
3. Any educational administrator who holds a position similar to high school superintendent, supervising principal, principal, or Intermediate Unit administrator (whose name appears in the institution’s directory or catalog)
4. A currently employed public librarian or other qualified library staff member
5. A person who is an active member of the clergy
6. Professional Testing Centres

P.S- if you are a student who'd previously come across a similar situation, please let me know which institution you were tested at and who was your proctor.
Thank you!!

Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - gingerbeefE - 10-08-2015

Would they let you test through ProcterU? They are an online testing service that watches you through a webcam

Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - Saharapost - 10-08-2015

For my TECEP exams, my proctor was a state librarian in Slovakia. The process required my proctor agreeing to proctor me, filling the proctoring application form, sending it to tesc ... As international student, TESC, for reasons best known to them, wouldn't allow me to use the online proctor then, but I believe this has changed as it appears one can now take TECEPS via proctor. If possible, ask your college if they would allow you use an online proctor in service like proctor. ..

Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - Yanji - 10-08-2015

NYU has a campus in Shanghai that may accomodate external exams. The US consulate could also point you in the right direction for something like this - they're there to help Americans abroad, not just in emergencies.

Looking for an exam proctor in SHANGHAI - Darina - 10-09-2015

Thank you for replying! I am not a U.S. citizen so going to the consulate won't do (Russia is my motherland). The exam that I will be taking requires the proctor to be an actual person. It indeed would've been much easier to get proctored online...