ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls
Update status:
This time it looks like manual..
------------------------------------------------------------------
Add star Academic Department<academy@eneb.com> Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 9:33 PM
To: William
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear student,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for the delay in submitting your grades. I understand how important it is to receive feedback on your performance, and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

At ENEB, we strive to ensure the timely delivery of grades to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of your progress. However, we have recently encountered unexpected challenges with a backlog of work that our tutors are diligently addressing. Rest assured; we are working relentlessly to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Our tutors have been encountering an unusually high volume of student submissions coupled with several unforeseen circumstances. However, I want to assure you that our faculty and support staff are fully committed to resolving this matter promptly. We are allocating additional resources and actively exploring alternative solutions to streamline the grading process, thus ensuring a more efficient and timelier turnaround.

We truly value your dedication to your studies, and we apologize for any stress or uncertainty this delay may have caused. Please understand that this situation is atypical and not reflective of our usual standards of service. We are confident that our tutors will complete grading and provide you with your results within the next week.

In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at academy@eneb.com. I will be more than happy to address any specific issues or provide any necessary updates regarding your grades.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve this matter and ensure a better and more efficient experience for all our students.
(02-06-2024, 10:42 PM)William.H Wrote: Update status:
Add star  Academic Department<academy@eneb.com> Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 9:33 PM
Dear student,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for the delay in submitting your grades. I understand how important it is to receive feedback on your performance, and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

At ENEB, we strive to ensure the timely delivery of grades to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of your progress. However, we have recently encountered unexpected challenges with a backlog of work that our tutors are diligently addressing. Rest assured; we are working relentlessly to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Our tutors have been encountering an unusually high volume of student submissions coupled with several unforeseen circumstances. However, I want to assure you that our faculty and support staff are fully committed to resolving this matter promptly. We are allocating additional resources and actively exploring alternative solutions to streamline the grading process, thus ensuring a more efficient and timelier turnaround.

We truly value your dedication to your studies, and we apologize for any stress or uncertainty this delay may have caused. Please understand that this situation is atypical and not reflective of our usual standards of service. We are confident that our tutors will complete grading and provide you with your results within the next week.

In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at academy@eneb.com. I will be more than happy to address any specific issues or provide any necessary updates regarding your grades.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve this matter and ensure a better and more efficient experience for all our students.
I received the same answer from them in January
ENEB Discounts

MBA / Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/E94852720M?ap=44dc
Dual   Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/J94852683D?ap=12c8

(02-07-2024, 02:30 AM)Xin Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 10:42 PM)William.H Wrote: Update status:
Add star  Academic Department<academy@eneb.com> Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 9:33 PM
Dear student,

I received the same answer from them in January

It appears they are working on it, and receiving the same email is standard play with these delays.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • housecat
Update status:
2023-12-20 -> Send out final project report

2024-02-16 -> Receive the grade email
MBA: 13 of 13 / Master-HRM: 12 of 12
[-] The following 1 user Likes William.H's post:
  • KSoul
EXECUTIVE COACHING

Sent: Jan 5th
Graded: Feb 16th
update status:
I get the email reply by diplomas@ENEB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add star ENEB Diplomas<diplomas@eneb.com> Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dear Student,

We confirm the receipt of your email. Due to an increasement in the department's workload, our response time may be affected. We will proceed to review your case as promptly as possible.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
In short, there will be delays on the horizon if not already severely backlogged... With the sheer number of extra students and because of several 'favorable' evaluations (and not so favorable outcomes), people looking into this affordable option is getting 3 things, or at least trying to get one of these three: 1) Filling learning and knowledge gaps for personal or professional growth, 2) Trying to get enough 'foreign credits' for future graduate schools for possible transfer after evaluation, 3) Using these as 'top-up' level 7 foreign alternatives to UK/US institutions.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I just received the email from ENEB:
Can I fly?
=========================
--------------------------------------------------------

After making the payment, within a maximum of 7 working days, you will receive a form to indicate the masters in which you wish to enroll.

And you won't have to make any additional arrangements! From April 1st to August 30th, your exam will be available for you to take it whenever you wish.

Remember that, by changing your evaluation method, you will start your program with our Agile methodology, by which more than 94% of the students pass on the first try and get closer to their graduation date. You will fly!
@William.H, So, that email is asking you to pay for the exam option? Or is it giving you the Masters plus the exam option?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The email is asking you to pay for the exam option. As long as you're on the email list you get something like this every few months. I finished all of my degrees almost 5 months ago and still get them. The exam price has been consistently creeping upward since it was introduced. Another change is that you will now receive one exam whether it's for one, two or three degrees. Here is a link to the fine print from the bottom of the email. Something I didn't realize is that if you somehow fail it both times you either have to pay 99 euros to go back to essays or pay the exam fee again. https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/2024...ms-COM.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,338 772,348 Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Pinko64
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 89 44,572 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Habitus
  Updated Graduate Page wiki wow 5 580 10-09-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  graduate ACE credits ladylearner 26 3,905 10-08-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: wow
  Graduate transfer credits David1477 13 2,009 09-25-2024, 03:21 PM
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,909 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 21,675 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,471 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 781 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM
  Graduate Forums ashkir 13 12,764 08-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Hotdogman1