Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
YOLO Wrote:> Image attached (ENEB Apostille of The Hague and notarial certification)
How much did you pay for your diploma with Apostille and notarial certification?

Did anyone manage to avail of the discount, or are there any tips on possibly securing it at a lower rate?
Thanks!

Apparently, for some reason, the links within the file you uploaded doesn't work and you're not doing the 'final step' of actually entering the code it says on your PDF file, thus, you can't get the discount of half off. Please follow through with the steps entirely, it was mentioned the discount works just a few days ago here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid417401

(Yesterday, 03:05 PM)spree610 Wrote: Got my evaluation from IEE under the new "partnership". Emphasis mine.  *snip*

US EQUIVALENCY • Graduate Certificate in Business Administration 

Institution status: Regionally accredited 

That's exactly what I thought it would come in as, graduate credits that are equivalent to RA...  If you add this to the cheap freebie from ASU, you've got more graduate credits for transfer to a potential institution of your choice later!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(Yesterday, 03:05 PM)spree610 Wrote: Got my evaluation from IEE under the new "partnership". Emphasis mine.

EVALUATION TYPE • Education Report 
ANALYSIS METHODOLOGY • Year-count, as described in the Statement of Evaluation section 
COUNTRY OVERVIEW Primary education in Spain currently has a duration of six years. Lower secondary education currently has a duration of four years. Upper secondary education currently has a duration of two years. At the end of Grade 12, students receive the Bachillerato. The first undergraduate university degree is the four-year Título de Graduado.

EVALUATION 
Credential 1 Master of Business Administration 
Authentication: Original record received directly from Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona - ENEB 
Admission requirement: Bachelor's degree Program duration: 18 months (1,500 hours) 
Program completion: 2024 
Field(s) of study: Business administration Issuing institution: Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla Teaching institution: Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona - ENEB 
Grade Point Average: 3.33 
US equivalency: Graduate Certificate in Business Administration 
Additional notes: This credential is awarded upon completion of a "título propio" program in Spain. These programs exist outside the formal academic degree structure as they follow curriculum designed and approved by individual universities rather than the "título oficial" curriculum managed and approved by the Ministry of Education. Additionally, they typically do not provide access to doctoral-level studies. For these reasons, IEE is unable to indicate that they are equivalent to US master's degrees, despite the complexity of the coursework. Instead, given that the programs require completion of undergraduate studies for admission, and that the credentials are highly regarded by employers and often used for professional advancement, IEE considers them to be equivalent to graduate certificates offered by university extension or continuing education divisions in the US.

What did you have to send IEE and how long did the evaluation take?
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
(Yesterday, 04:26 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
YOLO Wrote:> Image attached (ENEB Apostille of The Hague and notarial certification)
How much did you pay for your diploma with Apostille and notarial certification?

Did anyone manage to avail of the discount, or are there any tips on possibly securing it at a lower rate?
Thanks!

Apparently, for some reason, the links within the file you uploaded doesn't work and you're not doing the 'final step' of actually entering the code it says on your PDF file, thus, you can't get the discount of half off.  Please follow through with the steps entirely, it was mentioned the discount works just a few days ago here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid417401

(Yesterday, 03:05 PM)spree610 Wrote: Got my evaluation from IEE under the new "partnership". Emphasis mine.  *snip*

That's exactly what I thought it would come in as, graduate credits that are equivalent to RA...  If you add this to the cheap freebie from ASU, you've got more graduate credits for transfer to a potential institution of your choice later!

"If you add this to the cheap freebie from ASU". Sounds interesting. Please enlighten me. Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like AAli's post:
  • armado, Vle045
(10 hours ago)AAli Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:26 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:

Thanks!

Apparently, for some reason, the links within the file you uploaded doesn't work and you're not doing the 'final step' of actually entering the code it says on your PDF file, thus, you can't get the discount of half off.  Please follow through with the steps entirely, it was mentioned the discount works just a few days ago here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid417401

"If you add this to the cheap freebie from ASU". Sounds interesting. Please enlighten me. Wink

ArizonaState has a free certificate program through Thunderbird called One Million Learners.  You can do the courses for free. All of the graduate level courses are out.  If you complete them all, you have the option of doing a final project to submit it for college credit.  There will be a “small fee” to transcript the credits, but we don’t know what that fee will be because it hasn’t been done yet.  Some of us think they will open that part up this summer.  I did the Bootcamp first.  There’s no credit option for the bootcamp.  There is a little bit of overlap and it’s a good option if you want something quick just to get some learning before diving in to more in depth courses.  https://thunderbird.asu.edu/lifelong-lea...n-learners
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Messdiener
(Yesterday, 10:32 PM)Thorne Wrote: What did you have to send IEE and how long did the evaluation take?

I submitted my digital files on 20 March. Then they required me to haver ENEB send official transcripts which after fighting with ENEB they did on 4 April. The evaluation was completed on 18 April.
AAli Wrote:"If you add this to the cheap freebie from ASU". Sounds interesting. Please enlighten me. Wink

In addition to what was mentioned, here's one of the threads about the certificate program: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-available

spree610 Wrote:I submitted my digital files on 20 March. Then they required me to haver ENEB send official transcripts which after fighting with ENEB they did on 4 April. The evaluation was completed on 18 April.

Was there an additional cost to the official transcripts? I know the digital ones are freebies... Two weeks wait wasn't all that bad...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(4 hours ago)bjcheung77 Wrote:
spree610 Wrote:I submitted my digital files on 20 March. Then they required me to haver ENEB send official transcripts which after fighting with ENEB they did on 4 April. The evaluation was completed on 18 April.

Was there an additional cost to the official transcripts? I know the digital ones are freebies... Two weeks wait wasn't all that bad...

No, they simply emailed them to IEE. They did the same for me for Spantran. Still waiting on that eval though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 924 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,764 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,780 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,095 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,801 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,296 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 189 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 537 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 602 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 586 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77