Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople)
Well I tried to transfer my ENEB MBA+ Master of Management and Team Management to UoPeople using my IEE reviewed graduate credits.

Even though they will accept up to 50% transfer credit into the grad programs, UoPeople only gave me credit for the 3 elective courses (out of 12 courses) towards their MBA program. Not that great of a deal really.

ENEB/Universidad Isabel I
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
- Master's in management and Team Management - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - 2019
Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology - 2003
[-] The following 1 user Likes spree610's post:
  • NotJoeBiden
(09-03-2024, 09:20 AM)spree610 Wrote: Well I tried to transfer my ENEB MBA+ Master of Management and Team Management to UoPeople using my IEE reviewed graduate credits.

Even though they will accept up to 50% transfer credit into the grad programs, UoPeople only gave me credit for the 3 elective courses (out of 12 courses) towards their MBA program. Not that great of a deal really.

UoPeople's MBA coursework is pretty generic. There are no specializations. It seems you already have an MBA. I am not telling you what to do. Just my thoughts.
The ENEB MBA has only been reviewed now as an RA Graduate Certificate by IEE, thus not applicable for federal employment or other things as a graduate degree in the US. This is why many people transfer the cheap credits into US programs to finish.

ENEB/Universidad Isabel I
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
- Master's in management and Team Management - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - 2019
Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology - 2003
[-] The following 2 users Like spree610's post:
  • NotJoeBiden, priceaction
(09-03-2024, 12:27 PM)spree610 Wrote: The ENEB MBA has only been reviewed now as an RA Graduate Certificate by IEE, thus not applicable for federal employment or other things as a graduate degree in the US. This is why many people transfer the cheap credits into US programs to finish.

I understand now. Thanks for explaining.
The thing about ENEB is that I don't expect any university to accept anything from them besides credits for electives. The credit conversion not being 3 credit hours per course throws off any chance of getting transferred into courses that expect an exact equivalent in content and credit hours. The IEE graduate certificate equivalency evaluation works well for transfer into higher-level programs that have a progressive transfer credit policy as well as a high number of electives whether at the Master's level or doctorate that allows for entry without a Master's. Some schools will still accept you into a Doctorate with an IEE graduate certificate evaluation but these usually will be for-profit and non-regionally accredited schools.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Tomas
Also, at least you're saving $1200. UoPeople's prices have gone up. Also HAU comes out cheaper even with accepted credits at UoPeople. I am saving right now to attend HAU seems like a good deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heartstrings's post:
  • Vle045
When I search for Hellenic American University on the US Department of Education's accreditation website, it doesn't appear. https://ope.ed.gov/dapip/#/home
What am I doing wrong? I know HAU is accredited by New England States.
(09-03-2024, 02:48 PM)Stonybeach Wrote: When I search for Hellenic American University on the US Department of Education's accreditation website, it doesn't appear. https://ope.ed.gov/dapip/#/home
This database only includes institutions with an address of record in a US state or territory. HAU’s address of record is in Greece, though it has a campus in the US: https://www.neche.org/institutions/helle...niversity/
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
[-] The following 1 user Likes freeloader's post:
  • Stonybeach
(09-03-2024, 02:59 PM)freeloader Wrote:
(09-03-2024, 02:48 PM)Stonybeach Wrote: When I search for Hellenic American University on the US Department of Education's accreditation website, it doesn't appear. https://ope.ed.gov/dapip/#/home
This database only includes institutions with an address of record in a US state or territory. HAU’s address of record is in Greece, though it has a campus in the US: https://www.neche.org/institutions/helle...niversity/

I see, HAU is a foreign school that holds US accreditation but has a satellite campus in New Hampshire.
If it’s accredited , it’s accredited I wouldn’t worry too much about the main campus being in Greece and a small campus in NH.
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 78 39,409 1 hour ago
Last Post: mdn
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,187 709,672 3 hours ago
Last Post: LegalEagle
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 193 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Your experience at California Coast University? Interested in $21k doctorate. effexbiz 32 1,698 09-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,250 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,128 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 576 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 30 4,377 08-22-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: klone
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 132 21,817 08-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: wow
  IEU Universidad: another online Mexican university Avidreader 0 343 08-02-2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Avidreader