Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB FOR € 30
I recently came across an intriguing offer from ENEB – enrollment in their MBA + Master programs for a mere €30. While the investment seems minimal, I’d like to gather insights from the community before making a decision.

AD: LIMIT 72 H - RETURN TO to ENEB FOR € 30

Only until this Friday you can get yours and enroll for € 30 in the MBA + Master of your choice. This investment, minimal compared to all the benefits that the school brings this year (new programs, updated contents, more flexible methodology) is a gift of vision and commitment to your success... For € 30!

1. Questions and Considerations:
    • Quality and Accreditation in USA: Has anyone participated in ENEB’s programs? How is the quality of education, and are the programs accredited?
    • Career Impact: For those who have completed ENEB’s MBA + Master, did it positively impact your career? Were employers receptive to this qualification?
    • Transferability: If I pursue this program, can I later transfer credits to other institutions or continue my education elsewhere?
  2. [size=undefined]Supply Chain Management:[/size]
    • My specific interest lies in Supply Chain Management. Would this program be considered equivalent to a graduate certificate in the United States? Are there any limitations?
------------------

Akr680, I just signed up so others can better answer your question. Did they provide a link? Wondering if it's shareable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jb111's post:
  • akr680
Remember that you will have to pay 100 something extra for the digital diploma of UI1 and if you want to transfer the courses from other studies, including their own, 49 euros.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kab's post:
  • akr680
Here's my post #25 and also post #27 right after it: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid416191

Note: I haven't tried getting anyone to use the link. But when I used it, there is a registration form you fill in, you need to indicate which email address you're already enrolled in and that you purchased from. They might 'cross reference' this and make you pay extra like they did someone on the main thread where they purchased the 'gift' option double degree for $250 but was never a student, thus had to pay an extra $50 to get both...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680
(04-04-2024, 04:50 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Here's my post #25 and also post #27 right after it: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid416191

Note: I haven't tried getting anyone to use the link.  But when I used it, there is a registration form you fill in, you need to indicate which email address you're already enrolled in and that you purchased from.  They might 'cross reference' this and make you pay extra like they did someone on the main thread where they purchased the 'gift' option double degree for $250 but was never a student, thus had to pay an extra $50 to get both...

Thank you!

How long will it take to complete a Master’s in Supply Chain Management? Since I already have an MBA, should I inform them that I am not interested in pursuing another MBA? Will they accept this, and would they allow me to pursue a Master’s in Project Management instead?

Will these courses be evaluated as graduate certificates in the USA?”
------------------

Can anyone share the URL to register for € 30 in the MBA + Master?
Note: Please do not share the link or forward the email, this deal is intended for those who already have a program and were selectively sent this email.  I am going to edit/merge this thread and add extra details.  It really depends on the scenario each prospective student is in.  I'll write it up and if you fall into any of these scenarios, you can PM me and I'll provide you the link.  

Otherwise, if you're not eligible for the program, ENEB may cancel all orders for the $30 Euro double degree program for people who actually are authorized to get the programs from them.  It's like they send this out to 100 people and all of a sudden 500 people sign up for it... Someone is going to be alerted and the deal will be cancelled for everyone.  Patience please, thank you everyone.

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680
(04-04-2024, 12:27 PM)Kab Wrote: Remember that you will have to pay 100 something extra for the digital diploma of UI1 and if you want to transfer the courses from other studies, including their own, 49 euros.

Is there an option for the UI1 diploma with seal on official paper to be mailed to you?
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert Computing: London Metropolitan University
Non-Credit Professional Certificates
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: The Open University (UK)***Leading in a Remote Environment: Harvard University***Leadership and Communication: Harvard University***Digital Transformation as a Business and Innovation Strategy: Tec de Monterrey***Prince2 Certified***Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
In Progress
MBA, Digital Transformation: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena 
Planned
PGDip, Public Administration: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena
@Leedeedee, here is the link to my post, in the middle, you'll find a PDF link and OFF50 coupon code, https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid415559

[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680, Leedeedee
Member Wrote:I was thinking of getting more ENEB degrees. Which degrees did you purchase? Do you have the link for the $30 ENEB degree? It is pretty cheap for graduate credits. I wonder if you submit only ENEB transcripts and diploma without Isabel l. Do you think I can get a graduate certificate evaluation from IEE? Can you share why it is not good to list too many degrees on a resume?

For starters... Too many degrees show inconsistency in progression, it gives the reader an impression that you may want to change industry or positions in the future and may/will leave the company for something greener if the time comes.  It depends...  

Having a logical Bachelors to Masters progression is fine, maybe even adding one ENEB to show interest in a sub field especially when you're applying to a similar position would do.  You don't want to also show you're overqualified with X ENEB degrees.

An example, BSBA, MBA, ENEB with Masters in Project Management, shows you're in Business Admin with an interest or skill set in Project Management.  If you add X more ENEB to your resume and the field is not in Project Management, it's extra fluff.

As per the ENEB WIKI, there are options to get foreign credit evaluations, I would go for the ones recommended.

Member Wrote:Please do not send the link, I did not know it is exclusive. I will wait for my link, I already complete both ENEB degrees and I am waiting for the Isabel l. 

Actually, that's so true, for the last couple of weeks, I've received 3 emails from them.  My cousins and wife also go the email, they seem to be going through batches of people at a time as there are so many users.  The common thing I noticed from people who PM me is that, most have completed their ENEB.  

My cousins started earlier last year, but haven't finished, my wife just got hers in November and haven't started yet, these offerings are to "Revive" the account and offer extra incentives to add 18 months if they get the offer.  I got this because some reason they set me up with two accounts and I didn't know about it...

The scenarios so far for those who have it are the following, each student already has an unfinished offering:
1) ENEB Masters completed, ordered another and haven't completed that second order.
2) ENEB Masters ordered & registered, but haven't either finished or started the program yet.
3) ENEB Recent order, received program registration link, haven't registered for any programs.

For those who PM me and want to get in on this program, I would need to get a few things.
1) Your email, name, and a screenshot of your ENEB page with the degrees you have access to.
2) When I provide you the link (if I do), you need to make sure to sign up with your current email.

There is a note in their system, the email that you sign up with must match the one in the system.  
If you're not found, they can't 'Revive' it to add the secondary programs to your account.
Note: For those who don't already have a program with ENEB, I don't think this will work for you.

[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680, Mems88

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,300 759,419 3 hours ago
Last Post: wow
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 84 42,928 Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,729 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 21,383 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,371 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 728 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Admission to US Masters degrees through ENEB? David1477 39 3,706 06-11-2024, 10:51 AM
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 3 1,322 05-27-2024, 10:40 AM
  ENEB with only a high school diploma? sackovic 3 893 05-17-2024, 02:13 AM
  Current ENEB grading times? bennyboi 0 457 05-12-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: bennyboi