Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB to UK top up masters possible?
Is it possible to convert an ENEB degree to a UK master's degree? I would like to start my masters journey with ENEB and later transfer the credit to a good university. I am just wondering if it's even an option. I can't apply for a government loan in Australia yet, so I am looking for an affordable degree option. Can’t wait to start my education journey all over again.
Yes, you just need to get an evaluation completed and then you can apply to top-up programs for the Masters or MBA you're looking at... ENEB offerings are equivalent to Level 7 UK studies.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • armado, Pikachu
Just emailed several UK universities to ask if I can use my Isabel I/ENEB MBA for their MBA top-up program.
So far, I have received two responses:
1. From University of Plymouth:
"Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email and interest in studying at the University of Plymouth.
In the interest of the MBA top-up, we would need to see you have 120 Level 7 credits, made up from other qualifications that aren’t just from a Masters degree that you already have.
We cannot accept the credits from a master's course. This is because those credits have already been counted towards the master's qualification, so they cannot be used again towards the MBA. We can only consider those credits if they were not awarded the master's degree (i.e., PgCert, PgDip, 140 credits from master's study, etc.).
If you have any other Level 7 qualifications, please do send them over and we will be able to look these over for you and confirm if it is something we would consider acceptable for entry requirements.
Kind Regards,"

2. From Leeds Beckett:
"Hi .........

If you already have been offered a degree you cant use those credits to get another degree."
That's expected, for instance, it'll work this way, ENEB is equivalent to a CMI, OTHM, Qualifi Level 7 Diploma or another OfQual authorized or recognized qualification. If you complete one of these ENEB offerings, it'll lead to one specific 'top-up' Masters. You'll have to complete a different Level 7 to get into another specific 'top-up' Masters if you're going for a second 'top-up' degree in a completely different field.

If you really want to be certain something will transfer over to a specific degree, you can use an example from OTHM... You'll be able to see what is offered, find something similar at ENEB, and try to ladder up to a partner university of choice. Here's the list for OTHM qualifications: https://othm.org.uk/qualification : And the list to their OTHM progressions: https://othm.org.uk/university-progression
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,215 717,469 09-21-2024, 08:28 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 82 40,242 09-19-2024, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Jujubee1990
  UN Masters Degree online for <9K David1477 7 862 09-15-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,449 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,465 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,176 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 624 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Thoughts on LABASAD - Creative Online Masters - Escuela de Diseño Online magm 1 409 08-21-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  CU Boulder Masters on Coursera spohara 17 8,019 08-15-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: spohara
  georgia tech online masters crowbird 13 1,783 08-11-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: sarahmac