Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB FOR € 30
Interesting... Did anyone get this in their emails? ENEB Double Masters for $30 Euro?  I just signed up for another two, as this is an amazing deal... I don't know how many people got this email, but it does say a limited number of students, so, don't know who they are targeting for this exclusive deal.  Didn't see anyone post on the sister board or on here either...

Picture in screenshot below and the following link: https://i.imgur.com/4k1p8Tb.png

[Image: 4k1p8Tb.png]
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • housecat, Mems88
(03-20-2024, 09:19 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting... Did anyone get this in their emails? ENEB Double Masters for $30 Euro?  I just signed up for another two, as this is an amazing deal... I don't know how many people got this email, but it does say a limited number of students, so, don't know who they are targeting for this exclusive deal.  Didn't see anyone post on the sister board or on here either...

Picture in screenshot below and the following link: https://i.imgur.com/4k1p8Tb.png

[Image: 4k1p8Tb.png]

Would you mind sending me the URL to the discount via DM? Thank you. If not I understand
Got another updated email - Picture in screenshot below and the following link: https://i.imgur.com/jA3NHGG.png

Note: I've emailed them in regards to this as I wanted to see if my cousins or wife can get into these programs. The discount is only available for those who already have a degree or more from them. That means, it's an additional program, not the first one. The Ambassador discount is your best bet, I would skip the Hague Apostille and Physical diplomas, and also the exam options, those are add-ons/extra fees that are not required.

[Image: jA3NHGG.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Mems88
I just signed up for the 30 Euro offer for an MBA and Masters from ENEB. I think I got the offer because I'd previously bought a Masters degree from them, but I never completed the course, because I was dubious about it and didn't want to waste my time. You can't really lose at 30Euros!
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert Computing: London Metropolitan University
Non-Credit Professional Certificates
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: The Open University (UK)***Leading in a Remote Environment: Harvard University***Leadership and Communication: Harvard University***Digital Transformation as a Business and Innovation Strategy: Tec de Monterrey***Prince2 Certified***Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
In Progress
MBA, Digital Transformation: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena 
Planned
PGDip, Public Administration: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena
Yes, I just got another email from them in regards to their 30 Euro Sale! I purchased each time I received it... Now I have 6 new programs... And for some reason, they created a new account instead of adding to my current list, so I have two logon names. I'll have to get them to fix that or merge my accounts as the second account is MBA & Big Data which is in error.

Yes, I just got another email from them in regards to their 30 Euro Sale! I purchased each time I received it... Now I have 6 new programs... And for some reason, they created a new account instead of adding to my current list, so I have two logon names. I'll have to get them to fix that or merge my accounts as the second account is MBA & Big Data which is in error.

(04-02-2024, 10:46 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, I just got another email from them in regards to their 30 Euro Sale! I purchased each time I received it... Now I have 6 new programs... And for some reason, they created a new account instead of adding to my current list, so I have two logon names. I'll have to get them to fix that or merge my accounts as the second account is MBA & Big Data which is in error.

Do you have a link to this offer?
The 30 bucks does not include the Isabel I diploma. Only the ENEB one. You have to pay extra for the Isabel I.
(04-02-2024, 10:45 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, I just got another email from them in regards to their 30 Euro Sale! I purchased each time I received it... Now I have 6 new programs... And for some reason, they created a new account instead of adding to my current list, so I have two logon names.  I'll have to get them to fix that or merge my accounts as the second account is MBA & Big Data which is in error.

Can you please send me the link to the 30 euro sale? For some reason, I don't get the ENEB marketing or announcement emails. I don't know why. I logged into Campus ENEB and updated my contact information so, maybe, that will help.

Also, do Ambassadors still get referral fees and is Isabel issuing transcripts now? 

Thanks!
(04-03-2024, 03:27 AM)Kab Wrote: The 30 bucks does not include the Isabel I diploma. Only the ENEB one. You have to pay extra for the Isabel I.

Do you know how much extra?
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert Computing: London Metropolitan University
Non-Credit Professional Certificates
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: The Open University (UK)***Leading in a Remote Environment: Harvard University***Leadership and Communication: Harvard University***Digital Transformation as a Business and Innovation Strategy: Tec de Monterrey***Prince2 Certified***Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
In Progress
MBA, Digital Transformation: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena 
Planned
PGDip, Public Administration: Marconi University (IT) via UniAthena

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,300 759,317 1 hour ago
Last Post: wow
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 84 42,919 Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,725 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 21,365 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,371 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 727 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Admission to US Masters degrees through ENEB? David1477 39 3,706 06-11-2024, 10:51 AM
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 3 1,322 05-27-2024, 10:40 AM
  ENEB with only a high school diploma? sackovic 3 893 05-17-2024, 02:13 AM
  Current ENEB grading times? bennyboi 0 457 05-12-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: bennyboi