Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Working on Pierpont AAS
#6
Budget: Outside of any financial aid grants (I do not take out loans), I can spend about 2 - 3k, possibly a bit more so I'm mainly looking to find the cheapest possible routes.
Commitments: I work full time from home and have three other people in the household that I support alone.
Dedicated time to study: I have at least three hours every evening to study and can push that to four if needed.
Timeline: As fast as possible. I'd like to get the AAS within the next 3 - 6 months and a Bachelor's in another year or so if possible.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: I applied for Financial Aid and they said I could have a grant up to 5k and change, so I'll see how to work that into things.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ariadne's post:
  • ltw900rr, staceydiane
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 11-23-2023, 02:06 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 11-23-2023, 03:40 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by rachel83az - 11-23-2023, 05:17 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by ltw900rr - 11-23-2023, 07:54 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by HoustonGuy - 11-25-2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 11-25-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 11-25-2023, 09:12 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-20-2024, 03:32 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by LevelUP - 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 02-20-2024, 04:17 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-22-2024, 10:25 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by jg_nuy - 02-22-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-22-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by allvia - 02-23-2024, 11:40 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-23-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 02-23-2024, 12:38 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-25-2024, 04:39 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 02-25-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 02-25-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by jg_nuy - 02-25-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by Ariadne - 06-11-2024, 03:15 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by ltw900rr - 06-11-2024, 07:34 AM
RE: Working on Pierpont AAS - by bjcheung77 - 06-11-2024, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone gotten a second associate after Pierpont CTC AAS? Skirtlet 12 5,548 08-01-2026, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont CTC Accreditation Issue Resolved, Notice Removed Jonathan Whatley 6 1,284 07-30-2026, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 28 17,200 02-07-2026, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 11 5,816 10-18-2025, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  AAS options post-Pierpont soulking 49 24,785 06-20-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,701 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 48 28,382 03-05-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No one at Pierpont is responding - sadly any4yeardegree 48 20,963 02-19-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 22 18,898 01-23-2025, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google Certs: PM. Unix, Data Analytics for Pierpont Credit ande 1 2,489 01-13-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Otherdad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)