Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI Degree Planning Questions
#1
Hello. I am new here and in the early stages of earning my degree. I am currently barreling through Sophia Courses, planning to transfer in 90 credits. I will have to complete two business classes at UMPI for sure (BUS377 Federal Taxation I; and BUS 378 Federal Taxation 2) for a BA in Liberal Studies- Accounting. I am unclear if the remaining eight electives need to be 300 level or above and if they have to be business classes. If anyone knows the answer to that, I would be very happy to know.  
My main question is: What are some great level 300 and up courses that I can plan to take to complete my requirements at UMPI? I would love suggestions for both business and non-business courses, although I'm sure the business courses would be the most beneficial. I'm not necessarily looking for the easiest classes but good ones that you have enjoyed and benefited from taking.

Thank you so much for your input in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need 8 Electives for BA Liberal Studies-Accounting - by Milky_Way - 10-03-2023, 11:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 3,281 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,628 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,101 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,901 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,155 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,406 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,261 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 770 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 931 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,507 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)