Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free degrees :)
IC Family, I have an announcement! I have a new book coming out! cheersmate I started collecting free college info last year, and eventually had enough to roll into a little book! It hits the shelves August 26th.

It's called Completely FREE Colleges.Essentially, it's every single possible comprehensible way to earn a regionally accredited college degree for free (not cheap- free, literally). It was tons of fun writing it, and I'm sharing the content info daily on the Facebook page for people who just want the info without buying the book (I put a link in my sig- come on over!). Since I don't sell it directly, please don't ask me for a link- I don't have a website or any such thing, but you'll find it anywhere you like to shop for books after Aug 26th.
I can't wait! Saw a snippit and it was the same great work we all know and love Jennifer for... Awesome job!!!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Woot! Woot! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hurray:cheersmate:hurray:

Thank you for offering a free peek! I'll stop by when I have some time to enjoy your new creation!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Thanks Jennifer, that is awesome!
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
Jennifer,

Thank you for posting about this, looking forward to seeing what you have there. Hopefully I find something for my graduate program.

Frank
frankshorey Wrote:Jennifer,

Thank you for posting about this, looking forward to seeing what you have there. Hopefully I find something for my graduate program.

Frank

I didn't look for graduate options, but if they fell in my lap I included them (only a few). What field are you considering?
if you suddenly stop posting and disappear, we know what happen.

:leaving:
nyvrem Wrote:if you suddenly stop posting and disappear, we know what happen.

:leaving:

? what would have happened?
Maybe you'd become a famous writer, and spend all of your time on the talk show circuit?

As always, Cookderosa, thank you for all that you do to help us get out degrees.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
cookderosa Wrote:IC Family, I have an announcement! I have a new book coming out! cheersmate I started collecting free college info last year, and eventually had enough to roll into a little book! It hits the shelves August 26th.

It's called Completely FREE Colleges.Essentially, it's every single possible comprehensible way to earn a regionally accredited college degree for free (not cheap- free, literally). It was tons of fun writing it, and I'm sharing the content info daily on the Facebook page for people who just want the info without buying the book (I put a link in my sig- come on over!). Since I don't sell it directly, please don't ask me for a link- I don't have a website or any such thing, but you'll find it anywhere you like to shop for books after Aug 26th.

Congratulations!

I think you need to offer your degreeforum.com friends the opportunity to order autographed copies Smile
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 58 11,615 09-16-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wow
  Inexpensive Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees bjcheung77 7 1,440 09-11-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: wow
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 131 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 348 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  any Cert-free schools? pluggingalong 2 301 08-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 8 568 08-20-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Robson
  How do you achieve multiple degrees? Ariadne 5 611 08-19-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 216 38,475 08-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 7 624 07-23-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 6 761 07-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher