Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Free degrees :) - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Free degrees :) (/Thread-Free-degrees)

Pages: 1 2 3

Free degrees :) - cookderosa - 08-07-2015

IC Family, I have an announcement! I have a new book coming out! cheersmate I started collecting free college info last year, and eventually had enough to roll into a little book! It hits the shelves August 26th.

It's called Completely FREE Colleges.Essentially, it's every single possible comprehensible way to earn a regionally accredited college degree for free (not cheap- free, literally). It was tons of fun writing it, and I'm sharing the content info daily on the Facebook page for people who just want the info without buying the book (I put a link in my sig- come on over!). Since I don't sell it directly, please don't ask me for a link- I don't have a website or any such thing, but you'll find it anywhere you like to shop for books after Aug 26th.

Free degrees :) - rebel100 - 08-07-2015

I can't wait! Saw a snippit and it was the same great work we all know and love Jennifer for... Awesome job!!!

Free degrees :) - bricabrac - 08-07-2015

Woot! Woot! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hurray:cheersmate:hurray:

Thank you for offering a free peek! I'll stop by when I have some time to enjoy your new creation!

Free degrees :) - AngelaP - 08-07-2015

Thanks Jennifer, that is awesome!

Free degrees :) - frankshorey - 08-07-2015

Jennifer,

Thank you for posting about this, looking forward to seeing what you have there. Hopefully I find something for my graduate program.

Frank

Free degrees :) - cookderosa - 08-08-2015

frankshorey Wrote:Jennifer,

Thank you for posting about this, looking forward to seeing what you have there. Hopefully I find something for my graduate program.

Frank

I didn't look for graduate options, but if they fell in my lap I included them (only a few). What field are you considering?

Free degrees :) - nyvrem - 08-08-2015

if you suddenly stop posting and disappear, we know what happen.

:leaving:

Free degrees :) - cookderosa - 08-08-2015

nyvrem Wrote:if you suddenly stop posting and disappear, we know what happen.

:leaving:

? what would have happened?

Free degrees :) - LaterBloomer - 08-08-2015

Maybe you'd become a famous writer, and spend all of your time on the talk show circuit?

As always, Cookderosa, thank you for all that you do to help us get out degrees.

Free degrees :) - publius2k4 - 08-08-2015

cookderosa Wrote:IC Family, I have an announcement! I have a new book coming out! cheersmate I started collecting free college info last year, and eventually had enough to roll into a little book! It hits the shelves August 26th.

It's called Completely FREE Colleges.Essentially, it's every single possible comprehensible way to earn a regionally accredited college degree for free (not cheap- free, literally). It was tons of fun writing it, and I'm sharing the content info daily on the Facebook page for people who just want the info without buying the book (I put a link in my sig- come on over!). Since I don't sell it directly, please don't ask me for a link- I don't have a website or any such thing, but you'll find it anywhere you like to shop for books after Aug 26th.

Congratulations!

I think you need to offer your degreeforum.com friends the opportunity to order autographed copies Smile