Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The top college in terms of clep and dantes
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]OK, ten points you can have but not ten upper or lower level credits!

I'll guess again - Either: Hawaiian, Alaskan, US Territory, or come from a territory that was not in the Union at the start of the war...??????[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Native American ..who is still on the war path !! You can send my wompum' to TESC and tell them to count it as science and math courses. Oh my God what a relief. Ha! Ha1hilarious
ShotoJuku Wrote:OK, ten points you can have but not ten upper or lower level credits!

I'll guess again - Either: Hawaiian, Alaskan, US Territory, or come from a territory that was not in the Union at the start of the war...??????

Close...but no cigar! Lose 3 points!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Native American ..who is still on the war path !! You can send my wompum' to TESC and tell them to count it as science and math courses. Oh my God what a relief. Ha! Ha1hilarious

RBOWMAN,

Your answer is extremely incorrect! Lose 10 points and take a Calculus IV course. Rolleyes

Clue: The path to the answer you seek begins with Jada's Heart!
snazzlefrag Wrote:Close...but no cigar! Lose 3 points!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]CRAP!!

Naturalized American born on foreign soil????[/COLOR][/SIZE]
snazzlefrag Wrote:RBOWMAN,

Your answer is extremely incorrect! Lose 10 points and take a Calculus IV course. Rolleyes

Clue: The path to the answer you seek begins with Jada's Heart!

In the oft quoted words of my Mother to my Father.."HUH"?
ShotoJuku Wrote:CRAP!!

Naturalized American born on foreign soil????

Bingo! ShotoJuku wins Snazzlefrag's Annual Sherlock Holmes Award for his amazing powers of deductive reasoning.

Solving the Clue...

"Jada's Heart" is Jada Pinkett's husband, WILL SMITH. Will Smith starred in the movie "Independence Day". Independence Day celebrates independence from....The British!

I am British, but have lived in the US for the past 15 years. I recently became an American Citizen (although I still maintain my British Citizenship too).

Thanks for Playing Guys!

P.S. To a Brit, ALL Americans are 'Yankees'.
snazzlefrag Wrote:Bingo! ShotoJuku wins Snazzlefrag's Annual Sherlock Holmes Award for his amazing powers of deductive reasoning.

Solving the Clue...

"Jada's Heart" is Jada Pinkett's husband, WILL SMITH. Will Smith starred in the movie "Independence Day". Independence Day celebrates independence from....The British!

I am British, but have lived in the US for the past 15 years. I recently became an American Citizen (although I still maintain my British Citizenship too).

Thanks for Playing Guys!

P.S. To a Brit, ALL Americans are 'Yankees'.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Hey don't get me wrong, but instead of the prize of deductive reasoning perhaps you can change the prize to 6 lower level credits in math so I can finish my degree without having to take that damn CLEP - College Mathematics exam instead.

Shoto-Sherlock - Cheers!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku Wrote:Hey don't get me wrong, but instead of the prize of deductive reasoning perhaps you can change the prize to 6 lower level credits in math so I can finish my degree without having to take that damn CLEP - College Mathematics exam instead.

Shoto-Sherlock - Cheers!!

If I could, I would!

hilarious
snazzlefrag Wrote:If I could, I would!

hilarious

[SIZE="6"]CRAP!![/SIZE] Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACCUMULATING ACCOUNTING CREDITS for CPA - WHAT COLLEGE TO USE AND FROM WHOM? germ 9 2,945 09-27-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: turbotortuga
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 8 825 09-27-2024, 03:37 PM
Last Post: naet
  2025 - College Rankings, 5 ups and 5 downs bjcheung77 0 204 09-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 175,153 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 2,897 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,457 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,509 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  College or university isn't what it's cracked up to be... bjcheung77 3 515 07-14-2024, 10:58 AM
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 6 894 07-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Next Frontier for College Sports: Cornhole Scholarships LevelUP 1 333 07-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: lisarox