Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-paced online college without essay?
Interesting indeed... Here's a 'controversial and risky' option instead of going the UMPI route, do the ENEB MBA/Masters combo and have it evaluated a RA Bachelors and Grad cert by reviewing the favorable evaluations on the WIKI, it should be cheaper, easier, faster and will get you that international bachelors check box...

If you're in the USA, here's a controversial option, ENEB MBA/Masters combo, can be done in 4-5 months, under $600 with foreign evaluation included in the pricing, it gets evaluated as a Bachelors/Grad Cert... Or something similar if you're not in the USA, it depends if you want to go that route or not... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid405133

You can then get it evaluated for $150 each, total would run you about $1K-ish for both Bachelors and Grad cert equivalency and if you get ENEB to give you the exam option, you can finish it 'open-book' promptly. I highly recommend you fill in the addendum and template here, so we get the 'full' overview of your scenario: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • midnite123
(08-17-2024, 02:06 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting indeed... Here's a 'controversial and risky' option instead of going the UMPI route, do the ENEB MBA/Masters combo and have it evaluated a RA Bachelors and Grad cert by reviewing the favorable evaluations on the WIKI, it should be cheaper, easier, faster and will get you that international bachelors check box...  

If you're in the USA, here's a controversial option, ENEB MBA/Masters combo, can be done in 4-5 months, under $600 with foreign evaluation included in the pricing, it gets evaluated as a Bachelors/Grad Cert... Or something similar if you're not in the USA, it depends if you want to go that route or not... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid405133

You can then get it evaluated for $150 each, total would run you about $1K-ish for both Bachelors and Grad cert equivalency and if you get ENEB to give you the exam option, you can finish it 'open-book' promptly.  I highly recommend you fill in the addendum and template here, so we get the 'full' overview of your scenario: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Doesn't Eneb require essays?
(08-17-2024, 07:20 AM)wow Wrote: Doesn't Eneb require essays?
There is another way also: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-ENEB-exams
(08-17-2024, 07:20 AM)wow Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 02:06 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting indeed... Here's a 'controversial and risky' option instead of going the UMPI route, do the ENEB MBA/Masters combo and have it evaluated a RA Bachelors and Grad cert by reviewing the favorable evaluations on the WIKI, it should be cheaper, easier, faster and will get you that international bachelors check box...  

You can then get it evaluated for $150 each, total would run you about $1K-ish for both Bachelors and Grad cert equivalency and if you get ENEB to give you the exam option, you can finish it 'open-book' promptly.  I highly recommend you fill in the addendum and template here, so we get the 'full' overview of your scenario: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

What I wrote in my last paragraph you quoted...

(08-17-2024, 10:59 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 07:20 AM)wow Wrote:

What I wrote in my last paragraph you quoted...
I don't follow the insanely huge ENEB thread so I didn't understand what you meant by "exam option." I was going on what I remembered from a year or two ago, which was that there were papers and tests ... hence "exam option" meant to me only that exams were part of the course, which is true in any form depending on how one defines exam.

A lot of discussion on DegreeForum is *extremely* jargony. The meaning of what you said is obvious to someone familiar with the ENEB degrees (which I know too much about now having gone down a rabbit hole after seeing your post this morning); it is not at all clear to someone with passing familiarity or no familiarity. But now I'm hip to all of it--exam option, double-eval option, paying extra for an Isobel I diploma, WES refusing to evaluate ...

If you don't want to clarify jargon, that's fine. There are plenty of people on this board who can step in with explanations. But one can't expect everyone on the board to understand the jargon associated with every school.
[-] The following 2 users Like wow's post:
  • ss20ts, TINASAM
In short, I rarely recommend the ENEB exam option, many of my posts are telling people to do the entire degree graded assignments instead as the exam option is just 50 multiple choice questions all open-book! Students wouldn't be learning much at all... The only reason I would tell people about that exam option is if they need a quick BA/Grad cert equivalent with minimum work involved as they've got many certs and years of experience, etc...

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • midnite123
(08-17-2024, 05:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: In short, I rarely recommend the ENEB exam option, many of my posts are telling people to do the entire degree graded assignments instead as the exam option is just 50 multiple choice questions all open-book!  Students wouldn't be learning much at all... The only reason I would tell people about that exam option is if they need a quick BA/Grad cert equivalent with minimum work involved as they've got many certs and years of experience, etc...
Yeah, I think I spent more than an hour today catching up on the eneb options and it all seemed even more complicated then I remembered as a way to get credit equivalencies in the United States, and that the tests were tricky. I would be nervous doing it in order to get a ba equivalency because one never knows when the evaluators might change their evaluations, but if the op truly hates paper writing, it might be worth the risk for them.
(08-17-2024, 05:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: In short, I rarely recommend the ENEB exam option, many of my posts are telling people to do the entire degree graded assignments instead as the exam option is just 50 multiple choice questions all open-book!  Students wouldn't be learning much at all... The only reason I would tell people about that exam option is if they need a quick BA/Grad cert equivalent with minimum work involved as they've got many certs and years of experience, etc...
I always learn something from your posts!!!!

What does ENEB stand for?
How does it turn into a BA?
Why would you want a BA ,instead of the MBA?

Just this basic info, would I think give Me and many others a good summary of ENEB.
THANK YOU!!!
(08-27-2024, 01:54 AM)midnite123 Wrote:
I always learn something from your posts!!!!

What does ENEB stand for?
How does it turn into a BA?
Why would you want a BA ,instead of the MBA?

Just this basic info, would I think give Me and many others a good summary of ENEB.
THANK YOU!!!
The shortest answer to this question is found by searching ENEB on the wiki at degreeforum.miraheze.org

You can also look for the ENEB threads on the graduate discussion board on the forum, but be warned that the main one is thousands of posts long.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wow's post:
  • midnite123

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 4 79 4 hours ago
Last Post: rickrick
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 1,613 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,581 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,873 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
  Affordable online community colleges for non-residents nomaduser 30 6,661 08-21-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 8 516 08-20-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Robson
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 331 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,251 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 7 593 07-23-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  College or university isn't what it's cracked up to be... bjcheung77 3 402 07-14-2024, 10:58 AM