Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some quick college credits
clep3705 Wrote:Find a large community college. Use myedu.com and ratemyprofessors.com to pick the instructors. It has to be a large school so that there have been enough students over a long enough period of time to provide enough data points to analyze.

Houston Community College and Lone Star College definitely meet the criteria. Central Texas College meets the size requirements, although I was surprised to find not that much data on ratemyprofessors.

I would recommend VESI classes transcripted by Morningside College. You get actual RA graduate credit as if you had taken the classes with Morningside. All classes are multiple choice tests that you can take 3 times. A few essay questions that are 200 words each and a final paper that is 7 pages long. You can easily tackle those classes in a month or less, plus you can use them towards a Masters in Teaching.

Morningside College Graduate Education

It is only $245 for a 3 credit grad class.
You can be enrolled and taking classes at CSU-Pueblo by the end of today...they have a lot to choose from: Schedule of Courses > Division of Continuing Education > Colorado State University-Pueblo $475/course or so.

University of Idaho and University of Arkansas both offer pretty affordable self paced options as well $300/course or so:
Courses-Independent Study in Idaho-University of Idaho
Self-Paced Online Courses U of Arkansas

As mentioned BYU has them too: University Online Course Catalog - BYU Independent Study $450ish/course.

You better get cracking though...they often won't release grades till you've been in the course 6weeks or so even if your done.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
So you are saying these are transcribed as normal classes with a grade on a transcript like 3.0?

Quote:I would recommend VESI classes transcripted by Morningside College. You get actual RA graduate credit as if you had taken the classes with Morningside. All classes are multiple choice tests that you can take 3 times. A few essay questions that are 200 words each and a final paper that is 7 pages long. You can easily tackle those classes in a month or less, plus you can use them towards a Masters in Teaching.

Morningside College Graduate Education

It is only $245 for a 3 credit grad class.
rebel100 Wrote:You can be enrolled and taking classes at CSU-Pueblo by the end of today...they have a lot to choose from: Schedule of Courses > Division of Continuing Education > Colorado State University-Pueblo $475/course or so.

University of Idaho and University of Arkansas both offer pretty affordable self paced options as well $300/course or so:
Courses-Independent Study in Idaho-University of Idaho
Self-Paced Online Courses U of Arkansas

As mentioned BYU has them too: University Online Course Catalog - BYU Independent Study $450ish/course.

You better get cracking though...they often won't release grades till you've been in the course 6weeks or so even if your done.

Which one of these wont release grades till 6 weeks?

Thank you my friend. Thank you all.
As a practical matter I think they will all state 6 weeks minimal to complete. BYU doesn't actually require it, and CSU=Pueblo shouldn't hold you up....but your cutting it close.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
For the VESi grad credits, are these credits pass or fail or letter grade?
I accidentally posted wrong info and don't know how to delete my post. so I'm editing it Smile

Julie S.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 172,912 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 2,769 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  Quick, Cheap, Easy Academic Certificate kevinmane 11 3,236 09-10-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 871 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,036 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  Does any institution apply over 90 transfer credits? hlg38 7 754 08-24-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transferring credits ecomony 8 415 08-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: davewill
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,348 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 218 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 7 624 07-23-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess