Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont BOG AAS Degree Ship Time?
Hey! I hope all is well. I graduated from Pierpont but didn't walk last week Friday. Does anyone have a timeline or window from the time they graduated to the time they received the degree in the mail? Doing a google search brings back so many different numbers lol. Figured anyone here with experience could chime in. Also, anyone knows how they look? Do they come with a hard book cover or just the paper? I am curious. Sorry, so many questions.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022 
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 CreditsStudy.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
[-] The following 1 user Likes learningthehardway's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
I never actually got my degree, ha! It was just lost in the mail. I think everyone who gets theirs receives it in about 2-3 weeks after graduation, depending on where they are in the country.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-19-2022, 12:27 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I never actually got my degree, ha! It was just lost in the mail. I think everyone who gets theirs receives it in about 2-3 weeks after graduation, depending on where they are in the country.
Hahaha I was scared when I read the first sentence lol. Okay I'll just stare at the mailbox. I hope it shows up.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022 
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 CreditsStudy.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
The destination address is served by a post office branch that (at least in my experience) tends to... misplace mail at a higher than average rate. Also, mine was being delivered while the prior administration was in the process of dismantling the postal service. I'm not especially surprised (though I am disappointed) that mine never showed up. If your mail usually shows up, I wouldn't worry about it! I think I'm the only one here who never received theirs in the mail.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(05-19-2022, 09:06 AM)rachel83az Wrote: The destination address is served by a post office branch that (at least in my experience) tends to... misplace mail at a higher than average rate. Also, mine was being delivered while the prior administration was in the process of dismantling the postal service. I'm not especially surprised (though I am disappointed) that mine never showed up. If your mail usually shows up, I wouldn't worry about it! I think I'm the only one here who never received theirs in the mail.

OMG!  That’s terrible.  Would the school try to re-send since it never arrived?
MBA, BA 
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Get an additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
(05-19-2022, 09:25 AM)Vle045 Wrote: OMG!  That’s terrible.  Would the school try to re-send since it never arrived?

I could order a replacement for something like $30, IIRC. Tempting, but not really necessary.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Ugh! Not for $30. I could see if you misplaced it, but it never reached you. Sad
MBA, BA 
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Get an additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
My son graduated with his BOG AAS in December of 2019, I am unsure of the date, but the diploma arrived the beginning of March 2020.
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hsfamfun's post:
  • rachel83az
Quote:
  • Your diploma will be mailed to your permanent mailing address about six weeks after the date of the ceremony or sooner if possible.
  • If you are graduating in May, your diploma will be mailed by June 30.

https://www.pierpont.edu/graduation
Current: WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (082/122 credits)
Done: Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
@OP, I would give it some time, the waiting game is always the "most fun", not...
You can continue working on more important things while waiting! I would...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • hsfamfun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont AAS showing up on transcripts see_chelles 3 119 Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 24 2,925 05-01-2024, 01:51 PM
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 12 909 04-29-2024, 07:22 PM
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 15 723 04-29-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jbloggs
Question Pierpont BOG AAS - AoE Graphics Technology Aikuroa 2 210 04-19-2024, 06:06 PM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 1,050 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 824 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 4 867 04-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mr_peanutbutter
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 902 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 538 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM