Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what I did yesterday?
blueberry Wrote:That is so cool! I actually go to OCC and I'm registered for the Bio class online next semester, which also has a home lab thingy. My parents were traumatized when I told them I'm getting a cat in the mail!

Unless I'm mistaken, the quick term already started.... Sad but registration is open for spring now...

I appreciate it. I have to get my ass down there and register. I need bio x4 and chem x4 wish there was a quicker way to finish both those out in one semester. I would test them out but pa schools usually dont accept them in tests.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
blueberry Wrote:That is so cool! I actually go to OCC and I'm registered for the Bio class online next semester, which also has a home lab thingy. My parents were traumatized when I told them I'm getting a cat in the mail!

Unless I'm mistaken, the quick term already started.... Sad but registration is open for spring now...

Blueberry, that's cool! Maybe we'll be classmates, what else are you taking?
nj593 Wrote:I appreciate it. I have to get my ass down there and register. I need bio x4 and chem x4 wish there was a quicker way to finish both those out in one semester. I would test them out but pa schools usually dont accept them in tests.
>>

I don't think there are 4 credit exams for these- I have never found any!? Besides, I need grades in science, so pass/fail wouldn't work Sad
cookderosa Wrote:Blueberry, that's cool! Maybe we'll be classmates, what else are you taking?

That's the only class I'm taking there next semester. Are you taking online bio too?
blueberry Wrote:That's the only class I'm taking there next semester. Are you taking online bio too?
I just found out that AP2 and Micro are both full/closed! Registration was only open a week. :mad: so, not sure what I'm going to do!
cookderosa Wrote:I just found out that AP2 and Micro are both full/closed! Registration was only open a week. :mad: so, not sure what I'm going to do!

Yeah, that stinks. I registered literally the second registration opened. I knew it was tight cuz I took my time registering for Fall, and got myself a retarded schedule because of it. Like, I have a 2 hour break between classes and stuff. I sure learned a lesson though!
blueberry Wrote:Yeah, that stinks. I registered literally the second registration opened. I knew it was tight cuz I took my time registering for Fall, and got myself a retarded schedule because of it. Like, I have a 2 hour break between classes and stuff. I sure learned a lesson though!

OMG they opened another section today and I got in! Whew!
cookderosa Wrote:OMG they opened another section today and I got in! Whew!

Oh yeah! *punches air* That's great! Good luck with that...who's the prof?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yesterday, April 20, 2023, a date which will live in infamy: Twitter blue checkmarks nuked LevelUP 19 1,287 09-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  I Beat a Speeding Ticket Yesterday! Basket Weaver 3 1,174 10-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Basket Weaver
  Wow....what happened to the forum yesterday? Greggy_D 9 2,284 04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Last Post: knucyt