Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnlineDegree No Longer Proctored! (For now)
Hmm, College Hacked is a member of this board... I think a few people who do the online Youtube videos about college degree hacking are members of this board as well, or at least 'borrow' some content here and there. Ben, Clifford, are both TESU graduates, Ryan a WGU, etc...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-08-2024, 02:27 PM)Captainrekt000. Wrote: Also, I'm super happy I was able to help at least one person on this site!

Yes! I really appreciate it! Just started the Nutrition and Climate Change course.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avidreader's post:
  • Captainrekt000
(10-08-2024, 02:42 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(10-08-2024, 01:22 PM)Captainrekt000 Wrote:
(10-07-2024, 11:15 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just a reminder, even though they may have this as a freebie now, they're for individuals who are 18+, US citizen or permanent residents...
Here's a post of mine from 5 months back: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid418951

It would still be great for that motivated US citizen high school senior who just turned 18 and is graduating in a few months and is willing to go to TESU/SNHU where they'll be taken with ACE credits!

I just watched a video from College Hacked on YouTube about a 19-year-old who graduated with his BA in Interdisciplinary Studies from Liberty University with alternative credits. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSu8CjeLNZE

I was recently talking about Liberty University.  Their degrees are very hackable, with lots of free electives per degree.
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Difficulty

I have taken four courses with OnlineDegree.com, and the quality of their videos is the best I've seen from any alternative credit provider.

For each lesson, only the first video is crucial for the information used in quiz questions. The rest are supporting materials that you can skip through. While the cost is affordable, the courses are longer compared to other providers. To speed things up, you can watch the videos at 2x speed. However, they block you from advancing to the next video until a set time period has passed.

I love the flexibility of Liberty University. I think they have a lot to offer for some students.
I did the Introduction to Programming course at OnlineDegree.com. The inability to skip ahead on the videos drove me crazy.
(10 hours ago)thornytumbleweed Wrote: I did the Introduction to Programming course at OnlineDegree.com.  The inability to skip ahead on the videos drove me crazy.

What I do is have 2 courses at the same time. I leave the windows with the video paused at a 1 second point and do other stuff on the computer until the mark read button can be clicked, then do the same with each video of the lesson until everything is unlocked and then watch the 1st video a 1.5x speed. Doing 2 courses together speeds things up a lot.
Did someone verify with the NCCRS which classes are still actively recommended for credit?  I recall one or two of their classes may have expired.  Anyways, here's the NCCRS, make sure to review the recommendation for credit dates: https://www.nationalccrs.org/organizatio...edegreecom

Titles of all evaluated learning experiences
Astronomy- Introduction to Cosmology (AS101)
Biology- Organisms and Ecosystems (BG101)
Business- Introduction to Accounting and Finance (BS102)
Business- Introduction to Strategy and Marketing (BS101)
Computer Science- Introduction to Programming (CS101)
Criminal Justice- Cybersecurity and Cybercrime (CJ103)
Economics- Introduction to Microeconomics (EC101)
Environmental Science- Climate Change and the Cryosphere (EV103)
History- Turning Points in Modern History 15th Century to Present (HS103)
Nutrition and Health- Body Sculpting with Diet and Exercise (NU102)
Robotics- Introduction to Robotics (RB101)

Inactive Learning Experiences - OnlineDegree
Cooking- Introduction to Culinary Skills (CK101)
Education- Language and Literacy in Education (ED103)
Healthcare- Introduction to Public Health (HC101)
Psychology- Introduction to Psychology (PS101)
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com non-proctored final exams Tsanchez123 6 782 08-30-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wow
Sad Davar Academy No Longer Offering 50% Off? ExcellentPhoto 5 443 08-24-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Proctored Exams Sophia/SL? SebasUSA2024 6 629 08-19-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: SebasUSA2024
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 749 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ACTFL no longer give ACE credits? Kab 16 2,018 08-10-2023, 04:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degrees available with Saylor Academy and OnlineDegree cvalor 21 4,573 07-03-2023, 02:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia's English Comp is no longer a nightmare kylan11 16 8,623 02-23-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  Study.com interrupted during proctored exam deeznoots 4 1,818 11-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Study.com Proctored Exam Rules mikehart82 4 2,076 10-18-2022, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  OnlineDegree.com final exam vs quizzes jsd 7 1,797 04-26-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing