Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous
tsh414 Wrote:Hi! I PM'd you could you please check it out and help me. I would greatly appreciate it!
Me too! Confusedeeya:
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Congratulations Uimara on the pass!
And good luck on the humanities.
I didn't wanna start a new thread for Biology...I already made a few. I just wanted to know if anyone thinks that REA and Peterson's are enough for Biology. I've been studying on and off for 2 months. I took 2 REA practice tests and got a 59 on both but I left out 30 questions because at the time I didn't read the chapter on evolution yet and I just wanted to see where I was up to... I scheduled for Monday morning but I don't feel ready. I will take the Peterson's Test over the weekend and see how I do. What if I don't do so well but I review all my wrong answers? Will that be okay for me to take the real exam and pass? I can't push it off for any longer because I'm going away for a month on Tuesday and then will take intro to psych which I must pass. I have to finish by mid May because I'll be taking 2 science classes in college every day from morning till night so I won't have time to study...and I graduate June 24th.
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
purpleteen Wrote:I didn't wanna start a new thread for Biology...I already made a few. I just wanted to know if anyone thinks that REA and Peterson's are enough for Biology. I've been studying on and off for 2 months. I took 2 REA practice tests and got a 59 on both but I left out 30 questions because at the time I didn't read the chapter on evolution yet and I just wanted to see where I was up to... I scheduled for Monday morning but I don't feel ready. I will take the Peterson's Test over the weekend and see how I do. What if I don't do so well but I review all my wrong answers? Will that be okay for me to take the real exam and pass? I can't push it off for any longer because I'm going away for a month on Tuesday and then will take intro to psych which I must pass. I have to finish by mid May because I'll be taking 2 science classes in college every day from morning till night so I won't have time to study...and I graduate June 24th.

When I took it I only used Petersons, IC, REA, and some of the websites from the Exam Feedback. If you feel like you are understanding the REA book and scoring pretty well, then I'd say you'd be pretty good. DEFINITELY review the Petersons answers! Have you used all the REA tests? If not try taking one completely answering all the questions even if you aren't sure. I'm sure you'll do fine! Try a Petersons and go from there.

Good luck! We're all rooting for you!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
uimara050711 Wrote:I have been trying to Clep Biology and Hummanities for almost 3 years now. Every year classes and life just got in the way of me actually taking the test. I have an old Biology book, InstantCert, and REA Book, and 1 semester of BIO in college ( I need 8 credits, I only have 4) but still very nervous about actually taking the test!

For anyone who has taken Biology or Hummanites PLEASE tell me I'm over thinking it and just to calm down, and go for it!!

Or some study resources to help out!!

I say go ahead and schedule to take it in the next 2-4 weeks. That way you know you HAVE to study & take it; otherwise, you may never do it. I don't think you ever feel 100% ready for a test, but when you know you have to take it you will find a way to make time. Check the specific feedback forum, set aside some time every day to study for it, and git her done!!
DSST
Technical Writing - 60
Here’s To Your Health - 435
Principles of Supervision - 441
Introduction to Computing - 463
Human Resource Management - 67
Personal Finance - 460
Organizational Behavior - 69
Ethics in America - 447
Principles of Statistics - 424!!
Introduction to Business - 443
Astronomy - 59

CLEP
Principles of Management - 64
Principles of Marketing - 65
Principles of Macroeconomics - 55
Principles of Microeconomics - 60
It's 2:50 am and I just finished taking my first Peterson's for Biology...I got 51 correct and I ran out of time for the last 26 questions. I don't know what the scaled score is for a raw score of 51...Tomorrow I will review my wrong answers for Peterson's and all 3 REA Practice Tests (I got a 59 on all 3) and will go through the book 1 more time and take the 2nd Peterson's...I don't know if I'll have time for the 3rd one. I'm really nervous and I'm finally going to sleep...
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
I just took the second Peterson's test and scored a 41...what am I doing wrong??
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
Passed Biology with a 54!!
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
Congrats on the pass!!
Congrats Johanna! I know you really wanted that pass! way to go!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nervous, clueless, and less than two weeks time :( blaczkowitz 22 4,972 12-22-2017, 04:24 AM
Last Post: blaczkowitz
  First CLEP- super nervous- HELP asantamaria5 27 2,844 07-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  NERVOUS... Preparing for "Ethics in America" (Dantes) beedledee 4 719 08-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Nervous about DSST Principles of Supervision..... Pip123 17 1,938 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Westerner
  Intro Sociology tomorrow. My first and last CLEP! Nervous! bogey72 6 1,032 08-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Modern Middle East ....Nervous taking this!! bsinsc 3 780 09-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Rhashad
  Nervous About First CLEP: Intro to Sociology kgerber 8 2,511 07-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: cobrajet
  Nervous about macro- and microeconomics CLEPs commdiver 12 2,277 05-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: commdiver
  Taking my first test today!! Nervous!! blazershater 9 1,535 04-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Last Post: STG
  Nervous about SS&H Exam...Suggestions? ktross29 3 896 03-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Last Post: ryoder