Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a plan to get an Associates fast and cheap
Transcript steps are here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Transcript
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thank you!!
I applied to pierpont and sent over my transcripts but Nancy told me today they haven't received them. I sent them on January 6th and 8th. I used the ESprocessing@pierpont.edu that I've seen in posted on here because some got a faster processing time. 
I sent Nancy another email with the date and email I used but she didnt respond yet. Wondering if i should just send them again using the processing@pierpont.edu. Just curious...does it take over a month for credly to send transcripts?
No, it doesn't take that long for Credly to send transcripts, it's pretty much instant, and everything depends on how busy Pierpont is with graduation, sending diplomas, etc. It's a busy time of the year after a huge turnout of BOG AAS applicants. Unless you've got everything such as your logon details and reviewed your ROAR unofficial transcripts, there usually will not be any correspondence with Nancy. I wouldn't even bother asking anything as it's just something that gets processed and she'll send a 'batch' email to those who applied for graduation. Lisa will be the person who reviews the applications afterwards for auditing...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I had to reach out to admissions and they had to search for my transcripts. I think I spoke to Karen and she was extremely helpful! So I waited a few days and then I could see all my transcripts in my Roar acct. 
I then waited a like a week after that and reached out to Nancy. She sent me the graduation application and said I was good to go! I wish I wouldve pursued my degree sooner but better late than never! Thank you all for your help!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone, How Does My Degree Plan Look? karlvon 4 286 09-14-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: karlvon
  Degree plan wanted for UK student (CS) FungiTao 1 147 09-13-2024, 07:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Advise/plan Wanted for a Canadian Student nbid 10 568 09-12-2024, 11:12 PM
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 11 1,190 09-08-2024, 11:45 PM
Lightbulb Accelerated Degree Plan For New Career new_start2025+ 12 622 09-08-2024, 11:38 PM
  Graduating Faster Plan? Or purchase degree hacking course TheSuccessPlug 15 726 09-05-2024, 05:07 PM
Last Post: wow
  aiming for acupuncture degree, need help with CBE bachelors plan teadrinker000 16 622 09-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  SNHU CS Degree plan FullFocus 14 1,335 08-31-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Doner
  SNHU India Degree Plan apple26 7 389 08-31-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Doner
  Learning Plan for High Schooler halov19823 15 903 08-30-2024, 06:43 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1