Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNHU India Degree Plan
Hey everyone, I have enrolled in SNHU India Computer Science, I chose it here because I am not from the U.S.A. and they are pretty affordable.

So far I have taken these courses on Sophia;

Business Ethics(in progress)
Calculus I
College Algebra
English Composition I
Environmental Science
Introduction to Ethics
Introduction to Information Technology
Introduction to Python Programming
Introduction to Relational Databases
Introduction to Statistics
Macroeconomics
Precalculus
Visual Communications

What other courses should I take to knock out gen eds and some more from electives? I have been following the guide but it gets me confused sometimes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes apple26's post:
  • Tomas
My advice still remains the same, even though you've created a new thread... Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid426175
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-26-2024, 01:13 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: My advice still remains the same, even though you've created a new thread... Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid426175
Okay. I will take your advice. I dont understand why do i need to fill out addendum when i have already decided to enroll Snhu India. And that thread received help without following the addendum as well.
So they do have Bsc in CS? (An online friend on another board messaged me few days ago that they only have Cybersecurity open.)
Would you mind sharing what is their approximate cost please?
(08-26-2024, 02:02 PM)Tomas Wrote: So they do have Bsc in CS? (An online friend on another board messaged me few days ago that they only have Cybersecurity open.)
Would you mind sharing what is their approximate cost please?

It is dirt cheap. Comp Sci might have been filled already. The total cost without any transfer is around 4k dollars. So around 1k per year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes apple26's post:
  • Tomas
(08-26-2024, 01:48 PM)apple26 Wrote:
(08-26-2024, 01:13 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: My advice still remains the same, even though you've created a new thread... Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid426175
Okay. I will take your advice. I dont understand why do i need to fill out addendum when i have already decided to enroll Snhu India. And that thread received help without following the addendum as well.

Yes, that thread did, but if you read carefully, I'm repeating the same thing I did in that thread... Further to that, what LevelUP mentioned... Review the plan I linked in post #2. If you read that thread carefully... That was the only 'advice', to follow the degree plans and report back if anything is incorrect so we can update the WIKI for newer students...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-26-2024, 02:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(08-26-2024, 01:48 PM)apple26 Wrote:

Yes, that thread did, but if you read carefully, I'm repeating the same thing I did in that thread... Further to that, what LevelUP mentioned... Review the plan I linked in post #2.  If you read that thread carefully... That was the only 'advice', to follow the degree plans and report back if anything is incorrect so we can update the WIKI for newer students...
Allright, thanks!

I will report back when I apply to transfer credits. AFAIK, Comp Sci now requires HUM-102 which according to sophia does not transfer for FAS courses anymore, nevertheless  I will try.
(08-26-2024, 12:56 PM)apple26 Wrote: Hey everyone, I have enrolled in SNHU India Computer Science, I chose it here because I am not from the U.S.A. and they are pretty affordable.

So far I have taken these courses on Sophia;

Business Ethics(in progress)
Calculus I
College Algebra
English Composition I
Environmental Science
Introduction to Ethics
Introduction to Information Technology
Introduction to Python Programming
Introduction to Relational Databases
Introduction to Statistics
Macroeconomics
Precalculus
Visual Communications

What other courses should I take to knock out gen eds and some more from electives? I have been following the guide but it gets me confused sometimes.

Hey bro, can you confirm that you can do transfers at the snhu india? When I asked they told me it had to go through scholaro (which didn't make sense since it's sophia). Also can we do up to 90 credits and pay less, or we have to pay the full sum?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone, How Does My Degree Plan Look? karlvon 3 97 5 hours ago
Last Post: LevelUP
  recommendation for fastest bachelor degree? BrendaB 4 139 Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree plan wanted for UK student (CS) FungiTao 1 82 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning thornytumbleweed 9 277 Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Looking for advice on choosing a degree for a career change frankc 13 884 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Obrajnick
Question Help with Degree Planning Samhain408 5 245 09-12-2024, 11:14 PM
  Degree Advise/plan Wanted for a Canadian Student nbid 10 485 09-12-2024, 11:12 PM
  UMPI BLS degree planning advice MCMDF79 9 321 09-12-2024, 11:02 PM
  Degree planning help coachteach 3 103 09-12-2024, 08:05 PM
  SNHU Masters Degree RoliJoli 3 199 09-11-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: LevelUP