Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Thread - Pierpoint gradution, questions, issues
(08-26-2024, 06:05 PM)jayred26 Wrote: Hello all I'm reaching out today looking for some guidance, I decided I was going to go the pierpont route last week. I planned to begin my Sophia classes this wednesday, while browsing on degree forums today I just found out I only have until October 4th to complete all required courses to receive the BOG associates degree. i currently have 19 ACE credits from military service, would it even be possible for me to grind for the entire month of September and beat the timeline? if any body has any similar programs to pierpont where I can transfer my military service credits and Sophia gen Ed courses that would be very helpful as well thank you.
Basically no, unless they happen to hold off on the rule change because you sent everything in and applied for graduation before the 4th...  who knows you could try.
The sofia classes going full time could be done in 3 weeks but since you have a bunch of credits id try to push it faster than that if you can.  but before sofia im not sure why the wiki doesn't mention this but If you still need your RA credit and doing asu then enroll in ASU immediately. Even if you finish in one day you cannot request transcript for 2 weeks minimum. Also ASU is very glitchy school system... Took a week for them to register me in the class, Then they registered me in the wrong class... then added me to the correct class but as a audit class, now support is saying ignore the words audit but i suspect there will be issues again once doing transcript. Lastly basic support works monday-friday but cant do much, The higher level support works weekends only ( it seems) but if you don't have a request that was elivated from there basic support it wont be looked at.
Just had a look on my unofficial transcript. This has appeared today does this mean my conferral has happened and I can request an official transcript?

Current Program
AAS
Program: Associate of Applied Science
Major and Department: Board of Governors, Undeclared

***This is NOT an Official Transcript***

DEGREES AWARDED
Awarded: AAS Degree Date: Aug 02, 2024
[-] The following 1 user Likes joebloggs's post:
  • mr_peanutbutter
(08-28-2024, 10:57 AM)joebloggs Wrote: Just had a look on my unofficial transcript. This has appeared today does this mean my conferral has happened and I can request an official transcript?

Current Program
AAS
Program: Associate of Applied Science
Major and Department: Board of Governors, Undeclared

***This is NOT an Official Transcript***

DEGREES AWARDED
Awarded: AAS Degree Date: Aug 02, 2024

Congrats! Did you pay for your degree yet? What was the cost?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I paid a fee I believe it was $140
(08-28-2024, 12:20 PM)joebloggs Wrote: I paid a fee I believe it was $140

That's all there is! You're done! I got a PM from a Pierpont student, they received a snail mail telling them to pay for the new student enrollment as they applied for August graduation. However, they haven't finished the requirements yet, I think they'll get grand-fathered into the $130 fee as that's what it says in the mail. Interesting indeed if they do, I guess that's what you get for following instructions...

(08-24-2024, 02:59 PM)Pikachu Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 02:39 PM)tdbeyer Wrote: I sent my Sophia transcripts through them and had no issues at all, came through within two days or so. I also have tried sending in the ASU graded credit (around 7/18) but nothing has come up quite yet. I also know that they're extremely backed up with that side of it, so I can let you know when that comes in, or I might try again and see what happens.

Same here. Do tell when the ASU credit show up  Smile

If you're still curious -- just got the ASU credit to show up today. Hopefully if it hasn't, yours is transferred soon!
(08-30-2024, 11:48 PM)tdbeyer Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 02:39 PM)tdbeyer Wrote: I sent my Sophia transcripts through them and had no issues at all, came through within two days or so. I also have tried sending in the ASU graded credit (around 7/18) but nothing has come up quite yet. I also know that they're extremely backed up with that side of it, so I can let you know when that comes in, or I might try again and see what happens.

If you're still curious -- just got the ASU credit to show up today. Hopefully if it hasn't, yours is transferred soon!
Hey, how do you check whether or not they’ve shown up on Pierpont?
[-] The following 2 users Like jackdrare's post:
  • jg_nuy, tdbeyer
(09-01-2024, 09:52 AM)jackdrare Wrote:
(08-30-2024, 11:48 PM)tdbeyer Wrote:

Hey, how do you check whether or not they’ve shown up on Pierpont?

Log into your Pierpont account, click on ROAR > Student > Student Records > Unofficial Transcript
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • tdbeyer
(08-25-2024, 11:02 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, I would suggestion the processing email address vs the admit one.  They're in a transition point or stage, the transcripts will take at least 4-5 weeks for them to complete even for a simple 1 credit class.  The ACE options however, should be much faster... It's a waiting game as you're applying for entry and graduation a few months ahead of time (December grad), they're still completing the ones for August!
I’d like to quickly ask you:

I submitted my Sophia, ASU, and former community college transcripts to both the school and David himself some weeks ago. Will they be automatically added to my Pierpont transcript sometime in the future or do I have to do something else? Do I have to specifically request an evaluation or something?
jackdrare Wrote:I’d like to quickly ask you:

I submitted my Sophia, ASU, and former community college transcripts to both the school and David himself some weeks ago. Will they be automatically added to my Pierpont transcript sometime in the future or do I have to do something else? Do I have to specifically request an evaluation or something?

I updated the first post last week, if you've sent in the graduation application, you're good to go, the final hurdle is the $350 payment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,570 09-13-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Computer Literacy for Pierpoint BOG MEarlBITW 2 263 07-05-2024, 06:30 PM
  XAMK courses as RA required course for Pierpoint? Registera 4 469 06-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Registera
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 867 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Questions - Pierpont Apply Now? Chimera 8 1,332 02-22-2024, 01:49 AM
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 8 822 02-19-2024, 06:24 PM
  NA Credits for AAS at Pierpoint chrisv 7 785 11-14-2023, 02:34 AM
  Pierpoint BOG Area of Emphasis for retail Store Manager Brandon.Thomas.Downer 8 858 09-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Pierpont Issues joev6872 13 1,540 08-26-2023, 12:38 PM
  Pierpont Questions HonuDiver 4 686 07-26-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: slaterjack