Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Thread - Pierpoint gradution, questions, issues
(09-06-2024, 07:19 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
jackdrare Wrote:I’d like to quickly ask you:

I submitted my Sophia, ASU, and former community college transcripts to both the school and David himself some weeks ago. Will they be automatically added to my Pierpont transcript sometime in the future or do I have to do something else? Do I have to specifically request an evaluation or something?

I updated the first post last week, if you've sent in the graduation application, you're good to go, the final hurdle is the $350 payment.

I actually haven't received any correspondence from the school since submitting my transcripts besides Parchment confirmations. No "you've met the requirements" or anything.
For those who are looking at December graduation and you've submitted your graduation application... Make sure to have all your classes completed and send in your application, that's the only email you need, do not ask for a status update or anything by email, you're adding to the backlog! The following chorus is for you!

But I would wait five hundred hours
And I would wait five hundred more
Just to be the person who waited a thousand hours
To fall down at your graduation floor...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu
Just want to make sure I got everything right,
just waiting on parchment to be added. After that I apply for graduation.
The apply for graduation on roar says No terms on your record are available. (currently, it should always say this right?)
so I just email and ask to apply to graduate? what about the graduation form that was linked early should I fill that out and send it at the same time or wait?
Lastly its not clear who I should email the request, Lisa Philips? JJ Davis? registrar standard email?

thanks
(09-09-2024, 05:17 AM)bryceton Wrote: Just want to make sure I got everything right,
just waiting on parchment to be added. After that I apply for graduation.
The apply for graduation on roar says No terms on your record are available. (currently, it should always say this right?)
so I just email and ask to apply to graduate? what about the graduation form that was linked early should I fill that out and send it at the same time or wait?
Lastly its not clear who I should email the request, Lisa Philips? JJ Davis? registrar standard email?

thanks

I believe I am stuck at the exact same point as you.

Parchment shows both the transcript from Sophia and my CC have been downloaded, but no indication on the ROAR portal. I don't seem to have the ability to apply for graduation.

I'm opting to fill out the pdf form and email it in to Nancy and hope for the best

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot 2024-09-10 213117.png (Size: 24.31 KB / Downloads: 16)
(09-10-2024, 10:31 PM)Otherdad Wrote: I believe I am stuck at the exact same point as you. Parchment shows both the transcript from Sophia and my CC have been downloaded, but no indication on the ROAR portal. I don't seem to have the ability to apply for graduation. I'm opting to fill out the pdf form and email it in to Nancy and hope for the best

Nancy is not involved with the BOG program any more, is she?
(09-11-2024, 05:12 PM)AirborneAgent Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 10:31 PM)Otherdad Wrote: I believe I am stuck at the exact same point as you. Parchment shows both the transcript from Sophia and my CC have been downloaded, but no indication on the ROAR portal. I don't seem to have the ability to apply for graduation. I'm opting to fill out the pdf form and email it in to Nancy and hope for the best

Nancy is not involved with the BOG program any more, is she?
She is not involved in the BOG program anymore. It’s on David Beighley now.
That's correct: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid425498
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Just wanted to confirm for the grad form we can put Information Systems under concentration.

or do we leave the concentration blank and tell them by email thanks

I submitted my Sophia, ASU, and former community college transcripts to both the school and David himself some weeks ago. Will they be automatically added to my Pierpont transcript sometime in the future or do I have to do something else? Do I have to specifically request an evaluation or something?

I updated the first post last week, if you've sent in the graduation application, you're good to go, the final hurdle is the $350 payment.

Can you walk me through the process of submitting the ASU 1 credit course transcript? How do you avoid the $400 course fee?
(09-13-2024, 11:05 AM)DThomas Wrote:

Can you walk me through the process of submitting the ASU 1 credit course transcript? How do you avoid the $400 course fee?

I was ask a similar question and decided to search and came across yours. I'm no pro at all of this but the 1 credit ASU course doesn't have a $400 course fee. This information is on the Cis 194 page. I'll post the link below for you to view. $25+ $0.  

https://ea.asu.edu/courses/business-tech...ls-cis-194

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,570 09-13-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Computer Literacy for Pierpoint BOG MEarlBITW 2 263 07-05-2024, 06:30 PM
  XAMK courses as RA required course for Pierpoint? Registera 4 469 06-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Registera
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 867 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Questions - Pierpont Apply Now? Chimera 8 1,332 02-22-2024, 01:49 AM
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 8 822 02-19-2024, 06:24 PM
  NA Credits for AAS at Pierpoint chrisv 7 785 11-14-2023, 02:34 AM
  Pierpoint BOG Area of Emphasis for retail Store Manager Brandon.Thomas.Downer 8 858 09-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Pierpont Issues joev6872 13 1,540 08-26-2023, 12:38 PM
  Pierpont Questions HonuDiver 4 686 07-26-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: slaterjack