Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Thread - Pierpoint gradution, questions, issues
Could you clarify why do you send those transcripts to him?
(08-24-2024, 11:48 AM)mdn Wrote: Could you clarify why do you send those transcripts to him?

I thought whoever was heading the BOG Associates Degree program was supposed to receive everything for the evaluation? Unless I’m mistaken
Transcripts go to esprocessing@pierpont.edu from the school, Credly, national clearinghouse and/or the foreign credit evaluator, whichever applies.
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
(08-23-2024, 02:39 PM)tdbeyer Wrote: I sent my Sophia transcripts through them and had no issues at all, came through within two days or so. I also have tried sending in the ASU graded credit (around 7/18) but nothing has come up quite yet. I also know that they're extremely backed up with that side of it, so I can let you know when that comes in, or I might try again and see what happens.

Same here. Do tell when the ASU credit show up  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pikachu's post:
  • tdbeyer
A friend's ASU transcript was finally processed yesterday after emailing Registrar and copying David and Nancy a couple of times. It took a month to the day.
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • doctorTorres
Keep in mind that the school is just starting their fall session (the busiest term of the year) and the staff's priority will be those who are attending onsite and paying tuition at this time. It is not uncommon for the application and evaluation of any college or university to take many weeks. I'm sure that from people on this forum alone all trying to get in before the new residency requirement kicks in has the BOG AAS staff overwhelmed right now.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 2 users Like allvia's post:
  • jackdrare, ss20ts
Yes, I would suggestion the processing email address vs the admit one. They're in a transition point or stage, the transcripts will take at least 4-5 weeks for them to complete even for a simple 1 credit class. The ACE options however, should be much faster... It's a waiting game as you're applying for entry and graduation a few months ahead of time (December grad), they're still completing the ones for August!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I was about to send my foreign high school transcript for evaluation when I discovered that the cost of the Pierpont BOG degree will increase to $6,000 after October. Are there any alternatives to Pierpont? If I get accepted before October, can I still take advantage of the current pricing, or do I need to apply for graduation before October?
The deadline is October 4th to have everything wrapped up, including application for graduation and the audit degree. Here are some alternatives, but the Pierpont degree was pretty unique: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/As...7s_Degrees

There are other West Virginia colleges with the BOG Programs, but they have residency credit requirements, may not accept ACE credits, so YMMV.
Hello all I'm reaching out today looking for some guidance, I decided I was going to go the pierpont route last week. I planned to begin my Sophia classes this wednesday, while browsing on degree forums today I just found out I only have until October 4th to complete all required courses to receive the BOG associates degree. i currently have 19 ACE credits from military service, would it even be possible for me to grind for the entire month of September and beat the timeline? if any body has any similar programs to pierpont where I can transfer my military service credits and Sophia gen Ed courses that would be very helpful as well thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,568 09-13-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Computer Literacy for Pierpoint BOG MEarlBITW 2 263 07-05-2024, 06:30 PM
  XAMK courses as RA required course for Pierpoint? Registera 4 469 06-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Registera
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 867 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Questions - Pierpont Apply Now? Chimera 8 1,332 02-22-2024, 01:49 AM
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 8 822 02-19-2024, 06:24 PM
  NA Credits for AAS at Pierpoint chrisv 7 785 11-14-2023, 02:34 AM
  Pierpoint BOG Area of Emphasis for retail Store Manager Brandon.Thomas.Downer 8 858 09-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Pierpont Issues joev6872 13 1,540 08-26-2023, 12:38 PM
  Pierpont Questions HonuDiver 4 686 07-26-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: slaterjack