Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free courses Openminded Data science/AI and privacy
I came across these courses https://courses.openmined.org/

It looks like it teaches how to work as a data scientist by respecting the privacy of the organization you work with. I didn't come across any course that was teaching that on the internet so I found that interesting .

there are 3 courses so far from what I have seen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blablablox's post:
  • Darknigh7
Basically, clicked the link to see what was offered... Two of these are 7.7 hours and 8 hours respectively, the third class is 60 hours. I think it's a good introduction to the subject they teach, similar to one of those freebie classes from Coursera or Edx. Hopefully they'll add more and release the fourth class when it's ready...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I've come across some great resources for free courses on open-minded data science, AI, and privacy. For starters, platforms like Coursera, CETPA Infotech, and Udacity offer a variety of courses taught by experts in the field.

Coursera: Check out courses like "AI For Everyone" by Andrew Ng, which provides a comprehensive overview of AI concepts without requiring a technical background. For privacy-focused content, you might find "Privacy in the Digital Age" insightful.

CETPA Infotech: Look into courses such as "Data Science: Machine Learning" or "Privacy in the Age of Big Data" to deepen your understanding of both data science and privacy considerations in AI.

Udacity: They offer courses like "Intro to Data Science" and "AI for Healthcare" which can give you a solid foundation in data science and AI principles, and may touch upon privacy implications as well.

Additionally, keep an eye on university websites and online learning platforms for specializations or individual courses specifically focused on ethics and privacy in AI and data science. These topics are becoming increasingly important, and many institutions are offering free or low-cost resources to educate the public about them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE on-site only IT certs at Stanly Community College, NC 8th October BritStudent 0 105 09-05-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: BritStudent
  University of Tuebingen free, credit-bearing online synchronous courses Robson 8 683 08-25-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Limited Time - Free UoPeople First Degree (associate or bachelor) TINASAM 7 636 08-23-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free/cheaper undergaduate on line degree program Lucadido 7 583 08-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: artem
  Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt at USF billalsobrook 14 3,319 08-14-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: dharshanxx24
  Free professional certificates at Rasmussen Vle045 46 8,995 08-08-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Free course in English "International Diploma in Data, Surveillance and Democracy" Avidreader 3 494 08-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: wow
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 16 3,343 07-29-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  TAMUC Free 3 Credit Course Winter Mini Term Tedium 15 2,765 07-25-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Free Doctor of Theology TINASAM 4 776 07-25-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: DeanLewis