Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Doctor of Theology
Don't shoot the messenger, but I just received this for some reason:

Hi, 

Our partner school, Columbia Divinity, would like to offer you admission into the Doctor of Theology program. This program is self-paced, and can be completed online. 

Since this new program has been launched, we are offering you admission into that program at zero cost. You will receive a digital diploma upon graduation. 

If you are interested, go to columbiadivinity.org, and click "Apply Now". Send your information to their admissions team and wait for an acceptance e-mail. 

When you receive the acceptance e-mail, create an account in the student portal, and navigate to the Doctor of Theology learning module. It will prompt you to pay the $30 registration fee. Queens College of Theology is paying for your admission fee. Use discount code QCTPartner at checkout. 

Good luck to your studies, and I hope you do great things for Christ with this free opportunity. 

Roy Brown
Queens College of Theology 
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025
MLM - Elmwood Inst. - June 2025

Up Next 
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion  - UCA

Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

Interesting. I went to the site and found this too. PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS SELF PACED, ONLINE PROGRAM WITH NO FACULTY SUPPORT.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
Pretty cool but something I wouldn't do since it has no accreditation. "Columbia Divinity is an exempt institution from licensure requirements as our curriculum supports theological content and objectives, offering students religious and theological training for a vocation in ministry. Columbia Divinity is not accredited by a recognized accrediting agency"
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
If you're residing in the United States as a student, you can legally obtain the 'Doctor of Theology' title through a religious-exempt institution in select states. That does not protect you from "degree mill graduate" accusations, so you need to tread carefully. As for residents of other countries, I would be extra careful, as many countries have laws addressing the unauthorized use of titles as well as fines and penalties for claiming the Doctor title without full degree recognition. This penalty would even apply to some accredited U.S. professional doctorates resulting in a Doctor title, since many other countries only recognize PhD equivalent doctorates. Many religious exempt institutions in the U.S. offer their degrees to students in countries where unaccredited degree-granting activity is illegal. This is especially problematic. See the laws in your own country/state before taking the unaccredited route.
Please see my write up concerning their "sister" institution's ("Queens College of Theology") free "PhD in Theology."

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid424294

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE on-site only IT certs at Stanly Community College, NC 8th October BritStudent 0 104 09-05-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: BritStudent
  University of Tuebingen free, credit-bearing online synchronous courses Robson 8 683 08-25-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Limited Time - Free UoPeople First Degree (associate or bachelor) TINASAM 7 636 08-23-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free/cheaper undergaduate on line degree program Lucadido 7 583 08-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: artem
  Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt at USF billalsobrook 14 3,319 08-14-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: dharshanxx24
  Free professional certificates at Rasmussen Vle045 46 8,995 08-08-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Free course in English "International Diploma in Data, Surveillance and Democracy" Avidreader 3 494 08-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: wow
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 16 3,343 07-29-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  TAMUC Free 3 Credit Course Winter Mini Term Tedium 15 2,765 07-25-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Great Deal- Global Edulink (free or good price) josan 2 593 07-11-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77