Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Time - Free UoPeople First Degree (associate or bachelor)
Only for those who do not have a degree at all, a free scholarship opportunity at the UoPeople. (YMMV, I just received this)

--

As you may have heard, UoPeople is celebrating our 15th anniversary of making high quality education available to students around the world. In celebration of this occasion, we have received generous donations that will allow us to offer even more students the opportunity to join and study with us for free.

This is your opportunity to share the gift of higher education with those you love. A FULL scholarship is waiting for them! ( Students must reside in one of the following countries to be eligible: American Samoa, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Chad, Congo Republic, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Panama, Seychelles, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uruguay.

Have questions or need help? Contact us at admissions@uopeople.edu.)

Invite them to apply using the unique link here to ensure they can apply now AT NO COST and start the path toward a high-quality, accredited, American undergraduate degree, completely FREE.

This offer is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay! Share the application link TODAY before scholarships run out!

HOW IT WORKS: 
  • Invite your friends or family to complete the form above to start the application. No application fees are due! 
  • Make sure they are applying for an Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
    Note: This offer is only available for these degree programs.

• They must be applying for their first degree to qualify. 
  • Their FULL SCHOLARSHIP is already pre-approved!
Act now! Friday the 23rd is the last day to complete the application process to start earning a high-quality, 100% online degree, COMPLETELY FREE.

Best regards,
Program Advising Team
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025
MLM - Elmwood Inst. - June 2025

Up Next 
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion  - UCA

Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

[-] The following 1 user Likes TINASAM's post:
  • Kab
(08-16-2024, 11:10 AM)TINASAM Wrote: Only for those who do not have a degree at all, a free scholarship opportunity at the UoPeople. (YMMV, I just received this)

--

As you may have heard, UoPeople is celebrating our 15th anniversary of making high quality education available to students around the world. In celebration of this occasion, we have received generous donations that will allow us to offer even more students the opportunity to join and study with us for free.

This is your opportunity to share the gift of higher education with those you love. A FULL scholarship is waiting for them! ( Students must reside in one of the following countries to be eligible: American Samoa, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Chad, Congo Republic, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Panama, Seychelles, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uruguay.

Have questions or need help? Contact us at admissions@uopeople.edu.)

Invite them to apply using the unique link here to ensure they can apply now AT NO COST and start the path toward a high-quality, accredited, American undergraduate degree, completely FREE.

This offer is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay! Share the application link TODAY before scholarships run out!

HOW IT WORKS: 
  • Invite your friends or family to complete the form above to start the application. No application fees are due! 
  • Make sure they are applying for an Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
    Note: This offer is only available for these degree programs.

• They must be applying for their first degree to qualify. 
  • Their FULL SCHOLARSHIP is already pre-approved!
Act now! Friday the 23rd is the last day to complete the application process to start earning a high-quality, 100% online degree, COMPLETELY FREE.

Best regards,
Program Advising Team
I wonder if they even verify IDs... or if anyone can claim that they're a Ukraine resident.
Probably they will need some form of ID or another to verify that you're you...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-17-2024, 11:27 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Probably they will need some form of ID or another to verify that you're you...

Then I wonder if one can get residency in one of these countries for cheap! In fact that would open up a lot of country-based financial aid schemes, as long as they don't look too closely.
Yes, we're on the same wave length, I've mentioned the second citizenship or passport a few times on this board... It's something to look at if the investment is very inexpensive. An example was when the Coronavirus just started, a Caribbean nation used to charge $100K for a family of 4 for citizenship, at that point in time, the cheapest the price dropped was just $30K USD. I mean, wow, citizens can get a 90% discount on tuition and that includes the Caribbean medical schools I also mentioned...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-17-2024, 10:52 AM)Robson Wrote: I wonder if they even verify IDs... or if anyone can claim that they're a Ukraine resident.

I am Ukrainian. Last year I applied for the same scholarship. I received 1200$ for the first 10 courses.
I submitted my Ukrainian passport and a Ukrainian high school diploma.
It will be very strange if you will claim Ukrainian citizenship and will submit documents from another country.
I don't know if they check the origin of documents but for example, Ukrainian diplomas can be easily checked online on government site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes artem's post:
  • caffeinatedcarbon
(08-22-2024, 12:30 PM)artem Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 10:52 AM)Robson Wrote: I wonder if they even verify IDs... or if anyone can claim that they're a Ukraine resident.

I am Ukrainian. Last year I applied for the same scholarship. I received 1200$ for the first 10 courses.
I submitted my Ukrainian passport and a Ukrainian high school diploma.
It will be very strange if you will claim Ukrainian citizenship and will submit documents from another country.
I don't know if they check the origin of documents but for example, Ukrainian diplomas can be easily checked online on government site.
Thank you for bringing some reality into this conversation.

Y'all, this grant was created to help people from specific nations. If you don't like that, I think the best approach is to find some rich people who will create grants for people from other nations. Committing fraud is not the way.

(I am not putting dual citizenship in the category of fraud. I'm talking about the other stuff.)
[-] The following 2 users Like wow's post:
  • caffeinatedcarbon, Vle045
Am I reading some of this right? Are people really questioning whether they can scam their citizenship? I sincerely hope I read that wrong. When there are offers like this, there’s a reason. Especially if you live in the US. If you need free education, grab a part time job somewhere that offers tuition free options like Chipotle, Target, Starbucks, Arbys, KFC, for example. Don’t commit fraud.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
[-] The following 5 users Like Vle045's post:
  • artem, caffeinatedcarbon, cro-magnon, jg_nuy, TINASAM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free ASL class from Oklahoma school for the deaf Avidreader 0 73 Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  FREE on-site only IT certs at Stanly Community College, NC 8th October BritStudent 0 177 09-05-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: BritStudent
  University of Tuebingen free, credit-bearing online synchronous courses Robson 8 737 08-25-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Free/cheaper undergaduate on line degree program Lucadido 7 648 08-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: artem
  Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt at USF billalsobrook 14 3,361 08-14-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: dharshanxx24
  Free professional certificates at Rasmussen Vle045 46 9,078 08-08-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Free course in English "International Diploma in Data, Surveillance and Democracy" Avidreader 3 513 08-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: wow
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 16 3,454 07-29-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  TAMUC Free 3 Credit Course Winter Mini Term Tedium 15 2,789 07-25-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Free Doctor of Theology TINASAM 4 827 07-25-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: DeanLewis