Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European studying umpi your pace .
(08-24-2024, 10:28 PM)MuneebAzhar Wrote: For your pace what are the admission criteria like any specific percentage or GPA from a previous high school like if one who got 50 % marks in high school and wants to apply for your pace programs will he/she gonna face difficulty in getting admission? 
I understand that just one need to have a high school completion diploma or equivalent doesn't matter the grades /marks . ( please clear out this confusion )

Hello Muneeb, 
Many people responded and i responded to your other post with a different ID. 
BJCheung77  and all other responded in the details and since they don't know the details of Pakistan SSC and HSSC hence they consider high school. 
Let me clear tons of confusion for you!!

Lets say you got your HSSC from Karachi or Lahore or FasialAbad or Pindi board ...that is just SSC = 10th grade .
You need HSSC or FA/FSc to be considered American high school. 

Once you pass and you have C, D, E (Forget F Grade) your chances are getting international admission is "0" its like American high school GPA 1.0 or less. 
You need to have good TOFEL score .....None use IELTS in the programs you are looking for 

You need good internet that is not possible in Pakistan with current military BS 

Now lets say you get admission .......in UMPI ....you are not 20 ...you have problem......
Why not get Punjab College type degree or from Govt College 2 year Bachelor that make your life easier....

Since you will be an international student you need to comply with many of the language competency......Get hold on that .....

And Apply to see if you get admitted ....
But before even you apply you need FA/FSc evaluation from approved credential evaluation agency 
They will write your GPA equivalency and you need course by course evaluation. This will spell the beans for you!!

Get a good grade 90% or above or A ...not B, not C ....and rest grades are history ...

THis is american education system and they have some standards......

Yes you will got Pakistan Post Mail (Not Gary's Fedex or UPS or DHL) degree and "mark sheets" mail and you need tto buy transcripts (mark sheets) from Parchment all the time. 

This will be delivered to your home address (prey the Daak Khana) deliver the mail at your address. 

Now lets get to the second part....

the your Pace degree is not accepted in Germany or any other country in Europe that has free education.......Reason...they want you to complete 3, or 4 years in college...not entire degree in 6 months... The minute you apply DAAD will ask when you started and when you ended ......this shows you done degree in a year or less .....They will requires you to evaluate degree ---(How can i tell.....because 2 of siblings are  D-Eng in Munich and Stuttgart and part of admission committee --It is required for the Bachelor ....you must have done the work in school for 2+ years (German proud of their education and this is true ---since i have first hand experience) 

Now same for Finland and Sweden ....There is some better options in Belgium --but you can get away in Spain and Portugal ....

So let me SAY _______THERE IS NO SHORTCUT IN LIFE______ 
do it proper way ,,,,,,if goal is to settle in Europe....study...get a good grade and apply for Bachelor there ,.....UMPI will not be your shortcut....

This will answer your all fears !!!!!
(09-06-2024, 02:03 PM)kakasahib Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 10:28 PM)MuneebAzhar Wrote: For your pace what are the admission criteria like any specific percentage or GPA from a previous high school like if one who got 50 % marks in high school and wants to apply for your pace programs will he/she gonna face difficulty in getting admission? 
I understand that just one need to have a high school completion diploma or equivalent doesn't matter the grades /marks . ( please clear out this confusion )

Hello Muneeb, 
BJCheung77  and all other responded in the details and since they don't know the details of Pakistan SSC and HSSC hence they consider high school. 

Lets say you got your HSSC from Karachi or Lahore or FasialAbad or Pindi board ...that is just SSC = 10th grade .

Once you pass and you have C, D, E (Forget F Grade) your chances are getting international admission is "0" its like American high school GPA 1.0 or less. 
You need to have good TOFEL score .....None use IELTS in the programs you are looking for 

You need good internet that is not possible in Pakistan with current military BS 

Now lets say you get admission .......in UMPI ....you are not 20 ...you have problem......
Why not get Punjab College type degree or from Govt College 2 year Bachelor that make your life easier....

Since you will be an international student you need to comply with many of the language competency......Get hold on that .....

But before even you apply you need FA/FSc evaluation from approved credential evaluation agency 
They will write your GPA equivalency and you need course by course evaluation. This will spell the beans for you!!

Get a good grade 90% or above or A ...not B, not C ....and rest grades are history ...

Yes you will got Pakistan Post Mail (Not Gary's Fedex or UPS or DHL) degree and "mark sheets" mail and you need tto buy transcripts (mark sheets) from Parchment all the time. 

This will be delivered to your home address (prey the Daak Khana) deliver the mail at your address. 

the your Pace degree is not accepted in Germany or any other country in Europe that has free education.......Reason...they want you to complete 3, or 4 years in college...not entire degree in 6 months... The minute you apply DAAD will ask when you started and when you ended ......this shows you done degree in a year or less .....They will requires you to evaluate degree ---(How can i tell.....because 2 of siblings are  D-Eng in Munich and Stuttgart and part of admission committee --It is required for the Bachelor ....you must have done the work in school for 2+ years (German proud of their education and this is true ---since i have first hand experience) 

Now same for Finland and Sweden ....There is some better options in Belgium --but you can get away in Spain and Portugal ....

do it proper way ,,,,,,if goal is to settle in Europe....study...get a good grade and apply for Bachelor there ,.....UMPI will not be your shortcut....

do you know the exact GPA of 61 % of FSC in American high school? I'm having difficulties finding a GPA converter calculator also in every calculator its about 2.0 and I don't know which to believe and it is cleary mentioned at umpi website that ill need document by document evaluation .

(09-06-2024, 02:03 PM)kakasahib Wrote:

Hello Muneeb, 

also, I have a 1400 SAT score and 120 at Duolingo is it still not possible to get into umpi I think umpi requires a high school completion diploma there are no specific requirements for high school grades you just need to be passed at highschool.
(09-08-2024, 11:52 PM)MuneebAzhar Wrote: 120 at Duolingo is it still not possible to get into umpi I think umpi requires a high school completion diploma there are no specific requirements for high school grades you just need to be passed at highschool.
UMPI requirements:
Bachelor - DET minimum score of 105.
MAOL - DET minimum score of 110 or SAT Verbal score is 550 or higher.
(09-09-2024, 01:23 AM)mdn Wrote:
(09-08-2024, 11:52 PM)MuneebAzhar Wrote: 120 at Duolingo is it still not possible to get into umpi I think umpi requires a high school completion diploma there are no specific requirements for high school grades you just need to be passed at highschool.
UMPI requirements:
Bachelor - DET minimum score of 105.
MAOL - DET minimum score of 110 or SAT Verbal score is 550 or higher.

The only confusing part on the website is that 1.75 GPA requirement what is this for is it for high school? or do we need to attend some college before getting into umpi your pace with a minimum of 1.75 gpa what exactly it is ?
(09-09-2024, 10:57 AM)MuneebAzhar Wrote: The only confusing part on the website is that 1.75 GPA requirement what is this for is it for high school? or do we need to attend some college before getting into umpi your pace with a minimum of 1.75 gpa what exactly it is ?

The GPA requirement is for transfer students. Transfer students are students who have previously earned college credit. Many high schools in the US do not utilize the GPA system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Admission Requirements/Plan. svnkid 5 140 10 hours ago
Last Post: svnkid
  New UMPI Academic Catalog 2024-2025 turbotortuga 14 1,527 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA History & Political Science - transfer questions. Patchouli_Skoal 7 273 Yesterday, 09:31 AM
  bjcheung77 - UMPI BAS Progress Thread bjcheung77 33 4,747 10-16-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Bikingrox211
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 128 96,838 10-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Konny08
  UMPI Accounting Assistance - Degree Plan NewbieLearner 17 1,239 10-10-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: NewbieLearner
  7 Bus & Psy Courses Left - UMPI vs study.com??? radicallena 7 470 10-07-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question regarding UMPI BAS to MAOL Hackingat40 5 431 10-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  UMPI GPA Question joshua27 8 2,275 09-28-2024, 09:24 AM
  UMPI Plan and Progress AirborneAgent 26 2,228 09-27-2024, 03:10 PM