Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
I am not sure, but i feel scammed, not any response even though i sent many emails asking about my hard copy degree. I graduated in December and i think it too long.
ENEB replied to my name change email (where I also reminded them I had finished all 3 courses and not gotten the physical diplomas yet), which I had sent to the secretaria Email address listed on their homepage, and secretaria told me to send it to the diploma Email address. But that same morning as the secretaria reply, I got an Email newsletter from the secretaria newsletter email address, verifying that I had reached "the end of the road" and had finished all my courses at ENEB, and it offered me to fill out a survey to potentially win a free iPad. Not sure if coincidence - but I hadn't received this kind of Email before, instead they had previously been sending me newsletter stuff as if my courses weren't finished yet.
Complete: 1) Trade school - Hospitality, Bartending. 2) Swedish BA - Japanese. 3) ENEB MA - Hotel, Project Management, MBA. 4) JLPT N1, 120-hour TEFL, TISUS, substitute teacher license
In Progress: 1) WGU MA - Education for teacher licensure. 2) Mastercurssos MA - Child Development.
My ENEB ambassador/affiliate links: MBA + Masters or 2 Masters, & 1 Master's or 1 MBA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nykorn's post:
  • Messdiener
(08-12-2024, 06:28 AM)zebrahead Wrote: People, quick questions... I've enrolled in the MBA + Master in Project Management (Spanish version for both), and even though I was planning to do them properly one by one, I might have to go for the exam route to finish them directly and I have some questions about it:

1) Knowing that I have to pay for the exam, will I have to pay for only 1 exam (which includes questions for both maters) or is it 2 exams (one for each master)?

2) Is it only 1 attempt? In case of being more than 1, how many and what's the final grade? (average between grades, biggest score stays, etc...)

3) What's the price for the exam? I would like to have an idea for it

4) Does it changes something for the Isabel I document request or it's basically the same in that aspect? I know that if you get a 8.9 you will end up with 8.9 in all your courses final grade, but is that it and nothing else?

1) You have to pay for 2 exams but it will be 1 combined exam for two musters
2) there are 2 attempts. The highest will count as the final grade.
3) https://eneb.com/test2/
500$ for two masters but you can try to wait for the discount
4) don't know
The grading keeps going very fast:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-14-170123.png]

I´m in the middle of SECTION 11. SIMULATION MODELLING, NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND BENCHMARKING, and I have pending NLP, International Trade, International Trade II, and Financial Management, to finish the master in Supply Chain Management.

I did the assignment for Executive Coaching in the old days when the assignments were sent by email (Jan 5th) and the grade came back Feb 16th, now it´s taking less than 2 days.

I bought this program when there was some promo when somebody had to "share it" with you, and I paid USD$ 100. Supposedly, the payment included the Isabel diploma, but I already read here that they are not honoring that commitment.

I started with my second assignment last week, as my access should be ending by August 23th, so maybe for Sunday I could be done with this.
(08-12-2024, 09:30 PM)nykorn Wrote:
(08-09-2024, 12:37 AM)vetvso Wrote: Over the last month, I finally received all of my UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL ISABEL I DE CASTILLA degrees, including the following. The process took patience and included me paying for the complete degree packages. I am happy with the outcome, and I'm active in these subjects daily. I will now move on to MASTER IN BIG DATA AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.
STILL haven't gotten my final Isabel one from the exam in December. Nor a reply to my Email about it. This is actually in my favor as I just legally changed my name and want the physical diplomas + apostille issued in my new name. Not a great thing if it hadn't fallen into these circumstances however. Am Emailing them a copy of the name change tonight & will see what happens.

They have been very slow. I'm unsure if the hard copies arrived since I live away from my mailbox.
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.
(08-14-2024, 04:29 PM)artem Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 06:28 AM)zebrahead Wrote: People, quick questions... I've enrolled in the MBA + Master in Project Management (Spanish version for both), and even though I was planning to do them properly one by one, I might have to go for the exam route to finish them directly and I have some questions about it:

1) Knowing that I have to pay for the exam, will I have to pay for only 1 exam (which includes questions for both maters) or is it 2 exams (one for each master)?

2) Is it only 1 attempt? In case of being more than 1, how many and what's the final grade? (average between grades, biggest score stays, etc...)

4) Does it changes something for the Isabel I document request or it's basically the same in that aspect? I know that if you get a 8.9 you will end up with 8.9 in all your courses final grade, but is that it and nothing else?

4) don't know

Thanks for your reply!
Something else I need to know about the exam type before I fully decide to do it is: what happens if you take it, pass it and try to get an evaluation from ECE? Like, will there be a problem with that or is the degree (with Isabel I diploma of course) going to be evaluated as a RA Bachelor's Degree without problems like if you did the masters with their final project?
(08-14-2024, 05:48 PM)zebrahead Wrote:

4) don't know

Thanks for your reply!
Something else I need to know about the exam type before I fully decide to do it is: what happens if you take it, pass it and try to get an evaluation from ECE? Like, will there be a problem with that or is the degree (with Isabel I diploma of course) going to be evaluated as a RA Bachelor's Degree without problems like if you did the masters with their final project?

I didn't have any issues with evaluation after the exam method. Just make sure you have all the documents you need and send it in to ECE, Validential, etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DatPanther's post:
  • zebrahead
Last week I completed my master's degree in ENEB, and today I was enrolled at the university for a master's degree in computer science.
I don't have a diploma yet, a letter of completion of studies was enough for admission.
GoIT Neoversityprovides a very high-quality education. I have already completed a 10-month full-stack development boot camp with them. I recommend it to everyone. Maybe I'll make a separate thread with a detailed description if you're interested.
(08-15-2024, 11:33 AM)artem Wrote: Last week I completed my master's degree in ENEB, and today I was enrolled at the university for a master's degree in computer science.
I don't have a diploma yet, a letter of completion of studies was enough for admission.
GoIT Neoversityprovides a very high-quality education. I have already completed a 10-month full-stack development boot camp with them. I recommend it to everyone. Maybe I'll make a separate thread with a detailed description if you're interested.

How did you get your letter of completion from ENEB? What is written in that letter? I finished and I am waiting for diplomas, too.

Do you have a link to the master? I can't find it.

4) don't know
As i remember last few times they offered discount on exam option, they allowed 2 attempts.  However if you passed on 1st try  , you could not retake it for better grade
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • zebrahead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 82 39,923 1 minute ago
Last Post: Jujubee1990
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,928 9 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,329 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,174 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 892 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 623 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,373 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,153 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 603 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM