Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(08-07-2024, 05:29 AM)croguy88 Wrote: Anyone received the email "Activate your ENEB x ISIC card and unlock exclusive savings at ENEB."

Did you order the ISIC card?

I got the email, but I couldn't find any good reason to order one tbh. What about you?
Normally ISIC, at least here locally, is only available for FULL TIME students. ENEB is an online business school, often done besides work (Proprio/Executive type program). Wonder if ISIC indeed approved this. As for the August 20 discounts. No idea what that is about. The academic department said the English version of the AI Master's won't be offered any time soon. They want to test out the Spanish version first.
(08-08-2024, 03:20 AM)LegalEagle Wrote: Normally ISIC, at least here locally, is only available for FULL TIME students. ENEB is an online business school, often done besides work (Proprio/Executive type program). Wonder if ISIC indeed approved this. As for the August 20 discounts. No idea what that is about. The academic department said the English version of the AI Master's won't be offered any time soon. They want to test out the Spanish version first.
The credits awarded for ENEB are the equivalent of a full time course: 1500 hours in 9 months. Therefore ISIC accepts the studies as full time. I've applied for an ISIC card in my home country with an ENEB certificate of enrollment, and they issued the card with no questions.

As for the benefits with an ISIC card, in some countries you can get a big discount on public transport passes as a uni student, discounts on flixbus, apple educational store discounts (good deals currently in back to school promo), Spotify premium student pricing, Amazon prime for students. But I would apply at the isic webpage for 10-15 € instead of the ENEB version.
It's not that expensive so I ordered one, my best guess is that it will probably pay for itself with discount on diploma issuance deal that I'll have to pay for anyway soon. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

So far, first got the confirmation mail from Hotmart, then within minutes got a mail from academy@eneb.com with instructions to fill out another form to confirm some personal information details.

UPDATE: Received everything from ISIC within two hours by email, downloaded the app and activated the card. All in all very easy and straghtforward.
Just finished the final exam. I am somewhat confused. Now should I write someone a letter or mark it somehow in Moodle? Or will they themselves contact me now?
Back at it - when the new roll out was announced I took the deal to upgrade one of my degrees and to enroll in a new one. With my old coursework and the old-to-new validations between the two degrees I have 6 courses. Today I spent the majority of the day gathering all my related transcripts, certificates, professional certifications, etc. to support requests for "Convalidada" certification. Now it's wait and see.

Also, just an FYI, if you have new classes added to your campus in addition to old classes they were not marked as transferred in my course list.
Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
(08-08-2024, 12:06 PM)artem Wrote: Just finished the final exam. I am somewhat confused. Now should I write someone a letter or mark it somehow in Moodle? Or will they themselves contact me now?

They should contact you, but it may take a few weeks. Congrats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DatPanther's post:
  • artem
(08-07-2024, 12:47 PM)LegalEagle Wrote:
(08-07-2024, 05:29 AM)croguy88 Wrote: Anyone received the email "Activate your ENEB x ISIC card and unlock exclusive savings at ENEB."

Did you order the ISIC card?

Yes... Now I can feel young again, and go on a student card Wink. Is anyone here planning to order one?
I can't find the message where it told me about the card. RIP
Over the last month, I finally received all of my UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL ISABEL I DE CASTILLA degrees, including the following. The process took patience and included me paying for the complete degree packages. I am happy with the outcome, and I'm active in these subjects daily. I will now move on to MASTER IN BIG DATA AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.

UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL ISABEL I DE CASTILLA degrees
Postgraduate Program in Project Management (2019)
Diploma in Expertise in Coaching and NLP (2019)
Master in International Trade (2018)
MBA - Master of Business Administration (2019)
Master in Project Management (2019)
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.
(08-08-2024, 12:06 PM)artem Wrote: Just finished the final exam. I am somewhat confused. Now should I write someone a letter or mark it somehow in Moodle? Or will they themselves contact me now?

Everything you need to know is written here - https://campus.eneb.com/local/pages/?id=1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,883 5 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,898 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,324 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,174 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 622 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,369 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,153 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 603 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM