Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CLEA Masstercursos master course
(12-30-2023, 04:23 PM)nykorn Wrote: ECE (a NACES member) has evaluated a titulo propio taken at ENEB Business School as equal to a regionally accredited USA Master's. As Masstercursos are all titulo propio, I would be interested if anyone who has gotten a Masstercursos Master's sent theirs in to ECE for evaluation. I will do so with mine whenever I graduate.

Yes, I misread, it was evaluated as a Bachelor's not a Master's. Sorry about that! And there is no way for me to delete or edit my message.
hey guys Dose mastercours required a bachelor degree before you can get your master diploma from them ?
(06-01-2024, 01:32 PM)dr master Wrote: hey guys Dose mastercours required a bachelor degree before you can get your master diploma from them ?

I believe to complete the Masstercursos degree you do not have to have a Bachelor's degree. However to complete the Masstercursos/CLEA degree "it is strictly necessary to have a bachelor's degree or university degree." Some of their webpages have not been updated with this information. You can always write them to confirm the current policy.
FCE IEE and many other NACES evaluators evaluate Mexican propios differently from Spanish propios. For IEE, CLEA degrees would be evaluated as a Masters degree from a regionally accredited institution but unaccredited program due to these programs not having RVOE. For Spain, IEE evaluates the propio with full accreditation but as some type of certificate of completion (graduate certificate).
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Messdiener
I totally forgot about that I bought this 64 ECTS Masstercursos course (started a new degree at WGU and was doing ENEB too). Checked my account and I bought it on December 6 2023 and you have a year to finish after purchase, so I could still finish it. The good thing is tech has improved an insane amount in that short amount of time, as an example you can now get AI to sub OR dub videos to your language. So I hope to restart doing this course and get the diploma. Does anyone know if you can purchase an extension if you don't make it on time?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,234 724,226 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: pj56
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,478 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 12,505 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 185 19,027 09-22-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 981 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 219 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 654 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 12 1,991 08-22-2024, 12:49 PM
  No Bachelor's Degree Required for Master of Taxation sanantone 2 1,580 08-19-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 8 1,596 08-19-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings