Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CLEA Masstercursos master course
The ISPEDUC and ITEAP are very interesting postgraduate centers.

ISPEDUC is a Member of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY ON EARLY INTERVENTION, UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON.
https://ispeduc.com/Home/Acreditaciones

ITEAP is a member of the WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR INFANT MENTAL HEALTH of the University of Tampere- Finland.
https://iteap.com/iteap/institucion/homologaciones

I wonder would an evaluator give positive evaluations to these programs as coming from their respective universities.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
(07-23-2023, 03:39 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The ISPEDUC and ITEAP are very interesting postgraduate centers.  

ISPEDUC is a Member of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY ON EARLY INTERVENTION, UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON.

ITEAP is a member of the WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR INFANT MENTAL HEALTH of the University of Tampere- Finland.    

I wonder would an evaluator give positive evaluations to these programs as coming from their respective universities.

If these are mere institutional partnerships, then they shouldn't affect any kind of evaluations.

If these partner universities are actually granting degrees in conjunction with these Spanish centers, then that would be a different story altogether.

--

Not ever having had a foreign degrees evaluated (only ever coursework), my curiosity revolves more around whether Validential IEE would deem such centers' programs as unaccredited masters or rather some lower tier awards, such as postgraduate diplomas or certificates. In theory, they do come with ECTS, but what does that mean coming from centers disconnected from actual universities?
(07-23-2023, 07:27 PM)Messdiener Wrote:
(07-23-2023, 03:39 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The ISPEDUC and ITEAP are very interesting postgraduate centers.  

If these are mere institutional partnerships, then they shouldn't affect any kind of evaluations.

If these partner universities are actually granting degrees in conjunction with these Spanish centers, then that would be a different story altogether.

--

Not ever having had a foreign degrees evaluated (only ever coursework), my curiosity revolves more around whether Validential IEE would deem such centers' programs as unaccredited masters or rather some lower tier awards, such as postgraduate diplomas or certificates. In theory, they do come with ECTS, but what does that mean coming from centers disconnected from actual universities?

That's true.  If these partner universities are not offering any degrees for work done at the centers, then evaluators will likely refuse to evaluate although it is possible that they will still convert the grades and credits since ECTS are awarded.   I can understand why WES does not want to evaluate these partnerships or at best give them a non-accredited Masters equivalent.   As we've seen with ENEB,  there have been many mixed variations of evaluations across several companies.   

Another option with the institutional partnerships may be to contact the partner university and see if they would issue a transcript and/or diploma for the completed work from the Spanish center for a fee.   While the centers may not promote this on their websites,  it may be possible to have it validated through the partner universities by inquiry.
Carlton

PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Messdiener
(07-23-2023, 07:53 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Another option with the institutional partnerships may be to contact the partner university and see if they would issue a transcript and/or diploma for the completed work from the Spanish center for a fee.   While the centers may not promote this on their websites,  it may be possible to have it validated through the partner universities by inquiry.

Interesting suggestion! Is this something you've tried before? Or perhaps have seen someone attempt previously?
(07-23-2023, 10:15 PM)Messdiener Wrote: Interesting suggestion! Is this something you've tried before? Or perhaps have seen someone attempt previously?

I've never tried it before because I haven't yet done a Master Titulo Propio.  However, my Azteca/UCN PhD which I am still waiting on the documents and scans to be sent for is an inter-university program where the UCN program which is automatically considered official validated the Azetca program which is Propio.   I would say in these Spanish centers cases, it is worth a shot to contact university partners because they might consider validating these Propio programs whether they promote it or not.   There are also many foreign universities such as Azteca and UCN among a few others who would be happy to validate these programs for a fee which could then be sent to an evaluator and be given a RA or full recognition equivalent.
Carlton

(07-16-2023, 08:24 AM)Dumber Wrote: My feedback based on completing programs from both institutions.

ENEBS:
* ENEB's materials are generally more robust, providing comprehensive content for most courses. However, some courses suffer from poorly structured materials, making them difficult to comprehend.
* In the old format, ENEB's programs were stronger due to the inclusion of case studies at the end of each course, which added practical relevance.
* ENEB has a strong business focus, catering to individuals seeking expertise in that area.
* Both ENEB and Masstercursos (MC) now offer only exams, eliminating any advantage for either platform. MC includes final written papers in addition to multiple-choice exams.
* Despite being unaccredited, ENEB and MC have associations with accredited institutions, lending some credibility to their programs.
* Previously, the old ENEB program could have potentially allowed credit transfers, providing additional benefits for learners.
* ENEB has some mixed foreign evaluations, but overall feedback is positive, indicating the quality of their courses.
* ENEB offers financial incentives some moderators openly promote
Masstercursos (MC):
* MC lacks foreign evaluation, but they claim that it should not be an issue. However, further verification may be required before enrolling.
* Similar to ENEB, MC has an exams-only approach, making the two platforms more comparable in terms of assessment.
* Like ENEB, MC is unaccredited but has associations with accredited institutions, providing some level of legitimacy to their programs.
* MC stands out as the most affordable option, making it an attractive choice for budget-conscious learners.
* MC specializes in psychology-focused courses, catering to individuals interested in that particular field.
* At present, MC does not offer financial incentives or promotions, but this may change in the future.
* Interestingly, even after translating MC courses using Google Translate, the content remains clear and understandable, which is commendable.

ENEB still offers the traditional/original program. For people who want to use their ENEB degrees to pursue further/additional education and/or employment, they recommend choosing the traditional option so they can have a transcript with grades.
(08-01-2023, 05:10 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote: ENEB still offers the traditional/original program. For people who want to use their ENEB degrees to pursue further/additional education and/or employment, they recommend choosing the traditional option so they can have a transcript with grades.

Sadly, once evaluators find out about the 50 question debacle, they're never going to take them seriously again and put their approval stamp on their degrees regardless of if people earned them the proper way or not. And once you're blacklisted you usually don't ever come back from that, just look at UCN. 

I don't like them using the term "traditional" to try to make the differentiation either. The term should be "legitimate way", and the other should be "diploma mill way". They literally have no clue what they're doing other than trying to make a fast buck and they're willing to burn their own house down to do it (and burn down it will), when all they had to do was make a multiple choice exam of 50 or more questions per course and they could've accomplished the exact same goal of reducing their grading staff and making more money. Just by not doing it that way, I question their intelligence now. They clearly have no concept of why optics matter and how quantity and quality often converge, smh. What a shame.
(08-06-2023, 11:09 AM)eLearner Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 05:10 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote: ENEB still offers the traditional/original program. For people who want to use their ENEB degrees to pursue further/additional education and/or employment, they recommend choosing the traditional option so they can have a transcript with grades.

Sadly, once evaluators find out about the 50 question debacle, they're never going to take them seriously again and put their approval stamp on their degrees regardless of if people earned them the proper way or not. And once you're blacklisted you usually don't ever come back from that, just look at UCN. 

I don't like them using the term "traditional" to try to make the differentiation either. The term should be "legitimate way", and the other should be "diploma mill way". They literally have no clue what they're doing other than trying to make a fast buck and they're willing to burn their own house down to do it (and burn down it will), when all they had to do was make a multiple choice exam of 50 or more questions per course and they could've accomplished the exact same goal of reducing their grading staff and making more money. Just by not doing it that way, I question their intelligence now. They clearly have no concept of why optics matter and how quantity and quality often converge, smh. What a shame.

I think they have ended this 50-question to earn a degree offer after revamping their website.  Atleast I hope they did.   I actually haven't seen the offer outside of this forum.  I'm thinking it was marketed particularly to already enrolled students who may want to earn additional degrees after the inital one so they could study the supplied material for the test and get those degrees since there is so much overlap of courses from one degree to another.   Then again, I see it had been promoted and indexed on their website into the search engines but see that the page is down now. It is possible the revamp of the site was a CYA (cover your a**) move as they probably received a lot of backlash.
Carlton

(07-16-2023, 12:33 AM)eLearner Wrote: I see they list WES on their syllabus pages which gives the impression that they've had students receive favorable evaluations from WES before, but I haven't seen any WES evaluations discussed regarding this school here or anywhere.

I recently got another promotional email from Masstercursos and decided to click through. Instead of the WES logo on degree program pages, they have removed that and replaced it with IEE. I'm not in need of such an evaluation, but I do wonder if they've had success in getting IEE to provide positive evaluations of their degree programs.
(07-15-2023, 09:13 PM)Messdiener Wrote:
(07-15-2023, 11:41 AM)paddyqr Wrote: some master courses are free to learn but if u you wanna the certificate then need to pay 

https://www.masstercursos.com/?affcode=12651_o8fppuyd

The free courses are at the Experto level, which is equivalent to roughly 650 hours of study as opposed to their full Master's degrees, which are 1600 hours. There is a good deal of overlap in material though between the two.

If you're interested in a particular field of study that they offer, it's not a bad idea to test things out with the free Experto. Then, once you get the hang of things, you can move on to the full degree program.

Also, a experto is Undergraduate level qualification, not postgraduate and may get evaluated as such, even if comming from a Graduate level set of courses.

(07-16-2023, 12:33 AM)eLearner Wrote: So what is the verdict on CLEA? Any positive foreign credential evaluations on their degrees? And what about this combination with the Circle of Hispanic American Universities Alfonso III el Magno University?

I see they list WES on their syllabus pages which gives the impression that they've had students receive favorable evaluations from WES before, but I haven't seen any WES evaluations discussed regarding this school here or anywhere.

The Alfonso III El Magno Circle is not an University, is a consortium of several Universities, including Isabel I, Universidad de Palermo and Universidad Central de Nicaragua.

While I haven´t seen any WES evaluation, they have been evaluated positively several times by IEE, Validential and (I think, probably) ACEI.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elcastor21's post:
  • eLearner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 23 2,770 5 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,268 748,201 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jujubee1990
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,709 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 13,189 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 185 20,483 09-22-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 1,016 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 255 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 677 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No Bachelor's Degree Required for Master of Taxation sanantone 2 1,601 08-19-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 8 1,651 08-19-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings