Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com transcript - do you need an active subscription?
Do you need to have an active subscription to request your transcript from SDC? They sometimes take so long to grade exams, I don’t want to have to renew for another month just to get my transcript. It’s going on 3 weeks since I took my exam and final grade is still pending.
No, you don't need an active subscription. They have a separate form just for sending transcripts when you don't have a subscription.

https://support.study.com/support/soluti...-study-com-
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
3 weeks is excessive, usually it takes up to two weeks, I would email support for Study.com and see if there is anything that can be done. The steps are mentioned by Rachel83AZ, you don't need an extra month just for transcripts, follow the link. Again, if you think it's taking longer than expected, email them and ask for a status update or something to get the ball rolling...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks to you both! I will email support. I took the exam on 9/18 and nothing yet. It normally doesn't take this long, but this did happen to me once before where the exam took an excessively long time to be graded. It always makes me nervous that they will for some reason come back and say I didn't meet the requirements. Especially since I've been taking lots of accounting exams lately which allow for a list of formulas and scratch paper. So, every time I'm looking at the notes I'm concerned the reviewer will think I'm doing something unapproved. So far I haven't had that problem, just always wondering when the grading takes this long.
I've had a few issues with my exam/final course grades on SDC this year. If you don't get your grade within 10 days of taking the exam and having all assignments + quizzes done, contact support and ask them to push it through. They'll get it resolved within a few days.
Regarding exams with formulas, I've had the same situation recently with physics exams. I make sure to clearly show the front and back of each sheet during the room scan and there were no issues.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
(10-07-2023, 01:33 PM)jch Wrote: I've had a few issues with my exam/final course grades on SDC this year. If you don't get your grade within 10 days of taking the exam and having all assignments + quizzes done, contact support and ask them to push it through. They'll get it resolved within a few days.  
Regarding exams with formulas, I've had the same situation recently with physics exams. I make sure to clearly show the front and back of each sheet during the room scan and there were no issues.

I wish I had thought of that with the formulas. I do usually get up close to the sheet during the room scan to show what it is, but it never dawned on me to turn it over and show the back. I have two additional exams I'm waiting for grades on that I took more recently than the 3 week old one, all accounting using formulas. Hopefully no issues.
In all the courses where I have taken the exam before sending the assignment(s), my exam stayed as "Grading" until I sent them an email, and it was changed to graded in at most 3 days.

It didn´t matter if I had taken the examen in 2021, and send the assignment in March 2023, it was still as grading, I waited more than one month after my assignment was graded, and nothing changed. I sent an email, and every time the exam was graded very fast.
(10-10-2023, 06:46 PM)MrPanda Wrote: In all the courses where I have taken the exam before sending the assignment(s), my exam stayed as "Grading" until I sent them an email, and it was changed to graded in at most 3 days.

It didn´t matter if I had taken the examen in 2021, and send the assignment in March 2023, it was still as grading, I waited more than one month after my assignment was graded, and nothing changed. I sent an email, and everytime the exam was graded very fast.

Interesting. I definitely did that. If there are two assignments due I usually do one, then take the exam and if I get 210 points, I submit a "not submitting this assignment" for the second. I did exactly that. Still waiting on a grade, but hopefully the email is all that was needed. Concerned about the formulas/scratch paper, but fingers crossed.
I just took Accounting 102: Intro to Managerial Accounting today. I didn´t check if I could use formulas or a physical calculator. I didn´t use any formula, but I used a physical calculator.

Regarding Physics 101: Intro to Physics, I didn´t know if I could use a formula sheet, I didn´t use anything.

In this one I haven´t sent the assignments yet:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2023-10-10-190456.jpg]
(10-10-2023, 07:04 PM)MrPanda Wrote: I just took Accounting 102: Intro to Managerial Accounting today. I didn´t check if I could use formulas or a physical calculator. I didn´t use any formula, but I used a physical calculator.

Regarding Physics 101: Intro to Physics, I didn´t know if I could use a formula sheet, I didn´t use anything.

In this one I haven´t sent the assignments yet:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2023-10-10-190456.jpg]
Yes you're allowed to print out the formula sheet from the study guide and use it during the exam. I haven't taken physics, but I know the formulas are allowed for all of the accounting courses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kones's post:
  • MrPanda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 8 304 Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Last Post: louise
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,572 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,666 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 470,222 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 774 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 5,211 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 380 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,064 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,948 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 608 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle