Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner wanted, incentive offered
Hi all. Mods please delete if this breaks any rule. Also sorry for any formatting issues as I’m posting from my phone. 

I’m on the spectrum, high functioning in a lot of areas but my low functioning area is executing repetition. I’d like to work on my Sophia courses. So far I have paid hundreds and only completed 5 courses, which I completed in maybe a month. I need someone that will expect me to be sitting at my desk working on my courses for at least 3-4 hours a day, up to 7 days a week but not less than 5. Time of day never matters as long as it’s at least 5 days a week. I can work around your schedule and hop on whenever. I also don’t need help understanding the coursework, although the algebra course has been the main reason for the logjam so far. 

I would prefer to stay in a discord or something during those hours but it’s not essential as long as there would be a touch base at the end of every session so that I have to show progress. In return I’m willing to cover your monthly Sophia cost until I complete enough courses to get either a BOG AA or to transfer to UMPI or something and finish a BA. Please message me or reply on this thread if interested. I’m on Pacific time but like I said I don’t care what time you choose as my schedule is unbound. 

I’m asking in this forum because I’m sure you guys can understand the ADHD/ASD difficulties and empathize. Maybe if you are struggling with self motivation can help you while you help me. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simerion's post:
  • BritStudent
Hmm... Just when I was going to sign up for Sophia.org and renew my membership to get the remaining classes I wanted...<raise hand> I am on the Pacific North West as well! Yes, sign me up today!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • BritStudent
(02-26-2024, 01:32 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm... Just when I was going to sign up for Sophia.org and renew my membership to get the remaining classes I wanted...<raise hand> I am on the Pacific North West as well! Yes, sign me up today!

Gosh. I wasn’t expecting a super moderator. My lucky day. Can we dm or something to go over details and I can send payment to get started? Thank you so much.
Great stuff, enable your PM and you can direct message me... I'll respond back with whatever info you're looking at or looking for...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • BritStudent, kt320

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 8 293 11 hours ago
Last Post: louise
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,567 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,666 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 470,176 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 773 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,060 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,944 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 608 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 323 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 755 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77