Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interesting Take on Study Materials for ECE Exams
#11
I would agree about getting the recommended book for ECEs, if only because you get a letter grade for them (at least from EC). If you know the book used to build the exam, that's like gold. What I wouldn't do is pay full retail for it Wink
On the whole though, Lawrie's advice and encouragement are worthwhile and a lot of people get their start there. Once I took a couple exams, I had my personal priorities and study routine dialed in, and even though I count bain4weeks as one of my inspirations, what I do is not exactly what he recommends (I'm pretty sure Lawrie's a 'he').
CLEP Principles of Management 77
CLEP Intro to Sociology 74
CLEP Principles of Marketing 78
CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications 75
CLEP Intro to Psychology 80
CLEP Intro Business Law 72
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 73
CLEP A & I Lit 75
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 72
CLEP Financial Accounting 62
DSST Ethics in America 468
DSST MIS 482
CLEP Natural Science 72
DSST Org Behavior 80
DSST Finance 462
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Interesting Take on Study Materials for ECE Exams - by MISin08 - 01-10-2009, 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,438 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,192 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,092 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Med Schools - Interesting Lists bjcheung77 2 4,792 12-27-2025, 01:26 PM
Last Post: clep3705
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,711 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,901 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Online university with exams, projects, flat rates ArboristFlames 9 11,539 01-25-2025, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,751 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,999 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,548 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)