Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PMP practice quizzes or exams
I have been approved to take the PMP exam. I bought Andrew Ramdayal's book, which includes access to practice exam questions. I have not finished reading the book, but I'm working on it, along with other unrelated stuff (preparing for UMPI classes beginning July 1).

I learn well by repeatedly taking practice quizzes, ideally around 20 questions each so I see the feedback faster and more often, and then seeing what I got right or wrong, and trying again. To me, that is a more efficient way to learn than by reading ~450 pages of material. My perfect world would be if there was a bank of 500 realistic PMP test questions and I could keep taking random 20-question quizzes drawn from that bank and seeing the correct answers after the quiz. Then when I start getting 100% many times in a row, I feel ready for the real exam.

Any suggestions on how to study, aside from via the Ramdayal book and its bundled practice questions?

I will add, I have a great deal of Agile experience, but not as much of what I would call traditional PMP type experience, so a lot of the terminology is new to me.

Thanks!
This site has a double handful
https://www.pmppracticeexam.org/
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • Kjnova
See this thread on the subject of PMP - https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...a-be-a-PMP
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • Kjnova
Good choice of Andrew Ramdayal. Dustin on DegreeInfo reports that Ramdayal's $25 Udemy course was all he needed to pass Above Target on all 3 sections of the PMP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jonathan Whatley's post:
  • Kjnova
+1 for Andrew Ramdayal!  After their course I used these practice questions https://pmpready.com/exams/pmi/project-m...-questions and PMI Study Hall
[-] The following 2 users Like rachz413's post:
  • Kjnova, NotJoeBiden
Thanks! Did you feel that site's practice quizzes were accurate as far as content and difficulty?

If so, this is perfect for how I learn or prepare best for tests! Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kjnova's post:
  • allvia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 327 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 444 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 529 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 6,962 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,750 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 1,574 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  Cambridge International Exams - A Level or AS Level exams Lydclrk 1 890 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,489 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams bjcheung77 5 1,481 09-23-2020, 11:33 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Does your community college offer challenge exams? muu9 2 1,190 07-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Last Post: ss20ts