Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question for people that have taken the A&I Lit essay
#1
Last week I took the A&I Literature test and scored a 71 on it. The person at the testing center said that I didn't need to take the essay portion for my school. After talking to my counselor at school, she said that I do need the essay portion in order to use it to meet a general ed requirement for my degree. The school has arranged for me to take the essay portion in six weeks. I know that it consists of two writing prompts, the first being an analysis of a passage that they give you. (I'm not worried about this portion)

What I'm worried about is the second prompt. The REA lists a few possibilities and they seem quite varied. I'm up on short stories but I haven't read any novels in a long time. I was wondering if anyone remembers their second prompt and if I could get some advice on what to read to prepare for this.

Thanks in advance, //Brian.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question for people that have taken the A&I Lit essay - by TikiBaber - 09-16-2008, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fun They Had: Why Talking To People Is Becoming A Career Skill LevelUP 1 696 07-06-2026, 11:41 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Restricting Social Media and AI for Young People: Effects on Learning and Networking? Jonathan Whatley 13 1,831 06-13-2026, 10:19 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Are people still testing these days? burbuja0512 9 1,675 04-20-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Data people - where do I learn this? Vle045 4 1,517 02-07-2026, 12:39 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,042 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  people who have multiple degrees crowbird 56 21,057 11-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,282 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 6,764 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 22,758 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 2,189 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)