Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
combine CLEP & ACTFL?
#2
(08-04-2022, 11:29 PM)defmo Wrote: I am pursuing a bachelors degree in Business Administration. I took the French CLEP exam and got a 76. I’m wondering what happens if I also take the ACTFL French exams, all of them and passed them with high scores(very easy as I’m almost native French speaker). Which school will give me the most credits for all those exams?
You wont get duplicate credits. However the AFTFL measures the total area of a language. So reading writing, and speaking. Here I breaks it down with my example from 2013 and Chinese. If was better I could have received even more.

CHI-332 Adv. Grammar & Comp. I 08/21/13 CR 3.00 
CHI-333 Adv. Grammar & Comp. II 08/21/13 CR 3.00
CHI-335 Adv. Comp. & Styl. I 08/21/13 CR 4.00 
CHI-336 Adv. Comp. & Styl. II 08/21/13 CR 4.00 

So as you can see the ACFL is a good way to get language credits.
TESU - BALS History/General Management Ongoing
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Google Project Management
ENEB MBA - Project Management
TESU - BALS Social Sciences
[-] The following 1 user Likes vetvso's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by defmo - 08-04-2022, 11:29 PM
RE: combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by vetvso - 08-05-2022, 01:37 AM
RE: combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by rachel83az - 08-05-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by vetvso - 08-05-2022, 05:00 AM
RE: combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by bjcheung77 - 08-05-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: combine CLEP & ACTFL? - by dfrecore - 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,041 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  University of the Cumberlands ACTFL CollegeStudentAC 4 2,098 11-05-2024, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  ACTFL didn't go so well for me CollegeStudentAC 15 4,627 11-01-2024, 10:49 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  A warning for those who wants to do ACTFL tests with LTI tak916 3 4,530 10-30-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,141 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,949 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,073 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,393 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  ACTFL signup question(s) Insert Name 9 3,641 06-29-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  What have others used to write the Spanish letters/characters while taking ACTFL? Insert Name 3 2,110 06-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)