Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Won't let me register for final capstone
#10
Thank you all for your help! I truly appreciate all of your inputs. I replied to an email from the registrar after calling to put in a compliant yesterday. I received an email this morning from the Vice President and Registrar that she will add the credits so I can take my final classes. She also mentioned that I was already registered for the Sos-110 and would need another class in order to get financial aid if I didn't register for the capstone. She was great and made my day.  Now to deal with advising again ??‍♀️. I am going for the liberal arts degree and they put my 300 marketing credits into the electives category. So I asked if they could put that into my AOS. Hopefully they will..fingers crossed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wulfofcali's post:
  • JerseyDan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Won't let me register for final capstone - by Wulfofcali - 09-05-2019, 01:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,076 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,609 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 462 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,471 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,183 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 339 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,475 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 538 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 734 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,480 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)