Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberty U Allowing 50% Credit Transfer
#5
RANSOMSOUL Wrote:Shame their tuition is so high!! This would be a solid score even at 1k a course but at $1,845 a course, there are better transfer options out there like Amberton.

Still nice to have a 50% transfer option on the table.

I don't think that's high for grad school - granted there are cheaper options, but private undergrad tuition is averaging around $1100/CREDIT in the US, so $600/credit for grad school is completely fair imo. It's actually quite a bit less than I paid several years ago. I had (have) a lot of graduate credit from Harvard that they didn't give me credit for, so if someone is sitting on a lot of unused credit, this is a FANTASTIC deal. I don't think "cheapest" is always the only filter someone should consider!

I like that Liberty has a strong brand (obviously if you're not Christian that might be a problem) but I really like that they have a campus - I intentionally chose a grad school that was mostly campus based with a small handful of online options.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Liberty U Allowing 50% Credit Transfer - by alram - 04-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Liberty U Allowing 50% Credit Transfer - by alram - 04-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Liberty U Allowing 50% Credit Transfer - by cookderosa - 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,810 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Morgan State MS/PhD (High transfer credit, low tuition) NotJoeBiden 57 21,962 08-13-2026, 05:26 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 113 141,437 07-15-2026, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  VUL or OakState for ENEB Master’s Credit Transfer? Lyd 18 6,390 04-27-2026, 02:42 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Level with me: how bad is Liberty University? ladylearner 57 74,648 04-07-2026, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Sagan
  Credit Transfer for OTHM/Qualifi Level 7 Diplomas to U.S. Master’s Programs Donato88 1 1,865 12-11-2025, 09:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Purdue Global MBA / UMPI MsB Transfer Credit MasterPlan92 2 2,139 11-14-2025, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Qualifi Level 7 Cyber — Grad Credit or Master’s msmjj01 2 2,503 10-25-2025, 11:48 PM
Last Post: msmjj01
  ASU Thunderbird Graduate Cert Global Management Transfer Credit zmn4000 40 15,711 10-13-2025, 06:30 PM
Last Post: zmn4000
  Fast-Track Online M.Ed. at JMU with Transfer Credits msmjj01 4 2,646 08-28-2025, 02:52 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)