Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excelsior study plan
#3
I, like so many others, am waiting for my eval. I know what I can take while I wait just by going through their requirements for my degree. For example, I know that I do not have macro, micro, or precalc. so I will concentrate on knocking these out while I wait. Do you have a copy of the chart to give you this info for your major?
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Excelsior study plan - by Ronin - 08-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Excelsior study plan - by ImustStudy - 08-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Excelsior study plan - by 4dkids - 09-01-2007, 06:25 AM
Excelsior study plan - by ImustStudy - 09-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Excelsior study plan - by 4dkids - 09-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Excelsior study plan - by ImustStudy - 09-08-2007, 01:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,959 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,304 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,037 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,615 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Crestpoint University DEAC accredited vs Excelsior [email protected] 10 8,843 04-12-2025, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,764 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Degree plan help RajSingh 9 2,966 09-12-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: RajSingh
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,706 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,869 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,033 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)