Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
straighterline environmental science or physics?
#1
So all I need is 3 more science GER credits, unfortunately my school won't count any DSST or CLEP exams toward that, they would only count as electives. I'm looking at taking either Environmental Science or General Physics I. Does anyone have any opinion on which course would be easier? I'll also be taking calculus I through UMUC at the same time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
straighterline environmental science or physics? - by jd50 - 12-21-2012, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,400 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 13 11,110 05-28-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,818 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,300 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,136 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,918 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,385 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  Opinions: Bachelor of Arts vs Bachelor of Science (for Business and/or Marketing) fieldnotes 4 6,161 03-03-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: fieldnotes
  Michigan Law to Require High School Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 2 2,495 01-27-2025, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CBE program for data analysis or data science? FreeAgnes 5 4,275 10-14-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)