Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(01-07-2022, 12:45 PM)ashkir Wrote: I got my first graded component back. They graded it as an 8.25 I argued over their bibliography, as they docked me down to 4/10 for too few resources. The project didn't have a bibliography. They upped my grade to 9.25

FYI for people doing this I recommend 15+ sources in bibliography. I did just ten and they didn't like it.

I never figured out what the lower end was. The minimum number of sources I used in a single assignment was 10, the maximum was like 110. I also included graphs and diagrams throughout. I think my minimum combined total was 18 and it was on an accounting paper.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • Kal Di
Hey everyone, I wanted to follow up as I'm not sure if anyone has tried to transfer prior credits to ENEB. I e-mailed them and sent them transcripts from Patten, JFKU, and Bottega University. I'm in the MBA/HR double masters and they accepted three classes (9) hours to satisfy requirements-

- Strategic Management

- Marketing

- Legal Business Environment

If you have prior masters credit related to the material, it may be worthwhile to send over your transcripts.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegecareerstudent's post:
  • rachel83az
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a question and make an observation.

First, those that are in or have been in the ENEB program, when you graduate do you get a transcript and a diploma and if so, are they both from Isabel?

Now the observation -- I know that ENEB had a small price increase, however, my link to the BlackNovember sale will still allow me to purchase at the 249$USD rate.
https://eneb.com/black-november-mba-or-master/?mon=usd
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025
MLM - Elmwood Inst. - June 2025

Up Next 
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion  - UCA

Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

[-] The following 1 user Likes TINASAM's post:
  • FrHaseKopf
(02-07-2022, 11:37 AM)TINASAM Wrote: Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a question and make an observation.

First, those that are in or have been in the ENEB program, when you graduate do you get a transcript and a diploma and if so, are they both from Isabel?

Now the observation -- I know that ENEB had a small price increase, however, my link to the BlackNovember sale will still allow me to purchase at the 249$USD rate.
https://eneb.com/black-november-mba-or-master/?mon=usd

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid304257 this might answer your questions?
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
[-] The following 2 users Like Flelm's post:
  • FrHaseKopf, TINASAM
So I logged into my ENEB account again, and I noticed that there's a "Virtual Library" in the community section. There's 80 books in pdf format in that library, and it looks like someone could go through and just download them all. I won't say they're all that useful, but hey free books if you already signed up for ENEB?
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flelm's post:
  • basu888
(11-27-2021, 12:34 PM)ashkir Wrote: Thank you! Do you have any idea how strict they are on essay formats, etc? I know some schools have different opinions of it.

I don't know how I missed that question. I could've sworn I replied to it, but I apologize nonetheless as it wasn't my intent to ignore it. On the positive side, you know much more about this now than I do Smile
I submitted my second final. I'm also sitting on my third and fourth and nearly done with my accounting one. I'm waiting for a response before I submit the next one.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • basu888
(12-01-2021, 05:47 AM)eLearner Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 10:12 PM)ashkir Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 09:19 PM)Silvious Wrote: I'm just going to strip off all school name and leave it as it is at the end of the resume after all work experiences.

Education: BA. Intl' Studies (2021), BS. Mech Engr (2021), MA. Big Data (2022), MBA (2022)

I plan on using the English name, University Isabel I of Castile.

Based on Isabel's own verification site translation, it would be Isabel I of Castilla International University. It wouldn't be improper to use "Castile" as that is the direct English translation, but I've just found that even translators (including software-based translators) tend to stick with Castilla. The international part comes into play because each diploma is issued under the "international" designation. If you translate what's on the diploma in English using some translator software programs it comes out as "The Isabel I International University of Castilla", but you immediately see that translation is wrong.

I can't remember all of the approved names Isabel has right now, but another one is Isabel I University.
I just wanted to share that the phrasing I used for the English name is what is listed on their WikiPedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universidad_Isabel_I
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
(02-12-2022, 02:11 PM)ashkir Wrote: I just wanted to share that the phrasing I used for the English name is what is listed on their WikiPedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universidad_Isabel_I

Check the Spanish version of Wikipedia. You'll find that they maintain "Castilla" in both the untranslated and translated versions.
(11-30-2021, 09:19 PM)Silvious Wrote: I'm just going to strip off all school name and leave it as it is at the end of the resume after all work experiences.

Education: BA. Intl' Studies (2021), BS. Mech Engr (2021), MA. Big Data (2022), MBA (2022)
Sure, if you want to trigger the Streisand Effect.

What school you get your degree from does matter, since part of the purpose of going to school to begin with is to meet external standards and to have external evaluations of your work. Otherwise, you could just create your own college and award yourself a degree. Which you might as well do if you're not even going to list the name on the resume. What difference would it make?
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Maniac Craniac's post:
  • Tedium

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,844 1 hour ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,865 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,318 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,172 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 621 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,362 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,150 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 601 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM